• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle | April 1, 2019 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Arsenal win

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Newcastle win

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's just get some result away from home please and we can be sure we will in CL next season

FinnGooner

Established Member
Solid win against poor Newcastle. Earlyish goal was key. Our home performances seem to be stable. It's all about getting those away points now

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I'm totally ok with the critics being out on Özil, if he doesn't turn up and lacks the spirit of his teammates, he's earning ****loads after all, but he should equally be praised for performances like today - MotM performance.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Auba looked up for it when he came on. Great cameo with the assist. Such a great game from us. Full control. Been a while since I saw us absolutely dominate a Premier League game like that.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's sweet to get a preview of one of my favorite days of the year : St. Totteringham's Day. How I missed it!!

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Not everyday you win a match 2-0 and think how **** the ref was. Gave handball for the goalkeepers hand hahahahah.
Oh well great job boys!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
D3GGuS9WwAEqZeQ

Özil’s expression says “they really signed this ************ next to me to replace me”

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Guendouzi MOTM, completely bossed the midfield tonight. Strong peformances from Mustafi, Kola, Özil, Ramsey and Lacca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom