• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle | April 1, 2019 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Arsenal win

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Newcastle win

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think he was worse that they actually thought! He was in with the police as well, so who knows the real depths of his depravity?
Yeah, in that doc they say he did a lot more than the reportings let out but I can't understand how he got away with it all and had that much influence to keep it away till after his death. Its unbelievable.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hopefully Carragher pulls the VR headset back on to give us Anthony Taylor's perspective for this game.

Alkane

Add a first team quality winger, CM and LB to that squad, and with some outgoings/ couple incoming squad depth options & youth team promotions we could be a real force.

Check

Nice to see that we can actually control a game for the complete 90 mins. Really impressed with Matteo tonight, defensively very strong. On the ball a bit sloppy, but he is still learning. Hope Rambo is okay, so he can contribute in his final months.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Stupid scheduling from the FA. Also boned us with the schedule during Christmas/New Year games.
Yeah, I don't think it's their fault this time. The fixture computer won't generate more than 2 straight home or away games. Our issue is down to the FA Cup match with Wolves. If we had played that game, our final 7 fixtures would be 4 away and 3 at home. Including the Newcastle match we just played.

On the other hand, we should be happy that we got rid of our top 6 fixtures early because those really aren't the games you want to be playing in the run in. You drop points in those and it's hard to make them up to your rivals.

Look at the homeless. Their final fixtures had them facing the two teams above them and because of that, they could easily end up finishing 6th this season after being less than 5 points off top 6 weeks ago.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nice to see that we can actually control a game for the complete 90 mins.
The most pleasing thing by far. Takes pressure off the defence and gives them familiarity with what takes to control a game when you're the better side. Confidence will come from that. It was a decent all round performance, but nothing really special. The organisation side of it was impressive though.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
That would be 19 balls but I saw just one all game. I'm old.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom