• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
I'll just keep on going.

ciw4ar8.jpg

JOhPIcM.jpg

f4jcHq1.jpg

PXImxdT.jpg

Prediction: 1-3

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our luck they look in good form will need a very good performance to win here.

Leno
Niles Sokratis Kosh kola
Torreira Xhaka
Mkhi Özil Auba
Laca

If kosh fit I'll go back 4 but I think emery will keep same formation

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Cup final. No EL fatigue to worry about just yet. Getting a nice 6 day break. Hopefully Ramsey, Xhaka and Koscielny will all be fit

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Everton are so inconsistent, this game can go any way. Certainly not a game to put money on.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Auba loves a goal against this lot.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Out of our away games this is the most critical one, and probably the second most winnable too. We're in good form and should make this happen.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Most impressive win against this lot was when Eduardo scored those two goals. Everton was a tough away game in those days, we looked like in a league chase, and Eduardo scores those two fabulous goals.

Thought we were winning the league after that game ffs.

Ah... Nostalgia hits me. The season where Henry left and everyone writes us off and we play a blinder until that Birmingham game. Probably the last season where I felt the "title vibe".

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ah... Nostalgia hits me. The season where Henry left and everyone writes us off and we play a blinder until that Birmingham game. Probably the last season where I felt the "title vibe".
Yeah same, last time I had the “title vibe” too. Ade was excellent that season if I remember correctly. Obviously we had Cesc, who was always ****ing excellent.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we can win this I think we’re basically there.

My magic number is 77 to get top 4 and assuming we win our home games that’d leave 5 points from 4 that we’d need which I’d back us to do.

This is our last match before our crazy run of 5 games in 13 days so the best chance to claim a vital away win.

In terms of line up it’s a huge gamble but I’d do away with three at the back, Everton have been very good recently at playing without a proper number 9, Calvert-Lewin presses and links up play really well whilst not really offering a goal threat so three CB’s seems excessive.

They’ll look to ping it to Richarlison and Coleman down the right and create overloads which worked against Chelsea and Pool. The key for me is stacking the midfield and having widemen who track back.

Leno
AMN - Kos - Sokratis - Nacho
Xhaka - Guendouzi - Ramsey
Mkhitaryan Lacazette Iwobi

Harsh on Özil and Kolasinac I know but this line up is almost identical to the NLD team which I believe is our best away game of 2019. Lot of firepower to bring off the bench if we’re chasing as well.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
They beat Chelsea and drew vs Liverpool. Given our away form I'm not expecting 3 points.

If we do get a win I'm certain of CL football at the Emirates next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom