• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
That ****ty pass from Mustafi under no pressure is going to let Everton kill 2 minutes of injury time.

Reactions: A_G

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This is where we miss a Giroud type figure. Someone that can get the ball in the mixer and actually win something. Too many fanny Dan's and not enough big Richard's.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Their only chances have come on the break after taking the lead
They've hardly sat back though, I don't think the goal made much of a difference in that regard. There are no excuses for me, even if it should be a draw we've been outperformed today. The only good chance we had was the one Ramsey scuffed, while they've had a couple that they shot off target or hit at Leno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom