• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Feel like I’m on a merry-go-round.

Win some matches,manager’s great, team’s great.

Lose a difficult away match, we’ve got no leaders, the players have no fight, players are sh*te, or the manager’s poor.

Extremes are too easy and never give a decent picture.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It really isn't. We've won 1 away game since November and that was a 2-1 against Huddersfield. How're we going to beat beat Wolves, Leicester or even Watford with away performances like today?

Add in a Burnley probably desperately fighting against relegation & it gets especially ugly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Lose a difficult away match, we’ve got no leaders, the players have no fight, players are sh*te, or the manager’s poor.

Modern football fans want quick success sadly

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Nah I do agree, we should make top four. They play each other and have some nightmarish fixtures.

Both they & Chelsea should get thrashed by City & Liverpool respectively & hopefully they play out a dull draw in their match.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Burnley will probably be safe by then but it's still a tough place to go.

Cardiff look dead and buried at this point, especially with Burnley’s win yesterday.

They took their eye off the ball last year towards the end of the season and we pumped them.

Same goes for Brighton.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Burnley will probably be safe by then but it's still a tough place to go.

If they're safe we might get over the line if we apply ourselves.

Altgough it could be a dead rubber if we put in more disgraceful displays like this.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Probably is harsh as the ball came at him quite fast. But he’s really struggled defensively this season (and last), he’s been much better offensively.
Agree but to blame him for that one is taking it too far. Especially since Mustafi is to blame.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Everton have been in great form and we’ve been abysmal away all season. The result wasn’t a massive shock but the performance was thoroughly disappointing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think it's becoming difficult to expect predormance from some of our players away mentally look weak without fight

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Jeez we were poor, so poor, we can't really be letting Everton have so many chances at our goal without creating much at the other end.

That said, it's not exactly a shock, I think a lot of people were worried about our away form and you know...there's a reason we're fighting for top four and not the premiership. However some of the performances today were astonishing, so so bad, but again another sign of where we are.

So to that extent I'm not too mad.

We've got to pick ourselves up for a big game on Thursday.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

There's really not been much of a change. We concede goals (lose) away, and win at home. It's been the story all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom