• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 1st Leg: Arsenal v SSC Napoli | April 11, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result after the first leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Watford will be a weird one, can Kos play and then again on Thursday? Old bastard.

morpho

Established Member
probably been asked several times before... but if we get 5th in the prem, and win the uefa... do we have any chance nicking the Cl spot from Sp**s? :drool:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
A very good game, but I hope we don't get to rue the great chances we missed.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Watford will be a weird one, can Kos play and then again on Thursday? Old bastard.
I really can't see how. Depends on which game Emery fancies more. Would he dare go with a back four against Watford? Probably not. Could see Lichtsteiner get a game.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Should be sold now that he’s had enough chances, but we don’t operate like a top club anymore so he’ll be here getting ample game time next season.

Under Wenger I’d probably agree. I like to think Emery is cutthroat enough to get rid of underperformers swiftly. I wouldn’t mind keeping Iwobi around as a squaddie but if there’s an opportunity to move him on for decent money we should take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom