• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Watford vs Arsenal | April 15th | KO: 20:00 BST |Sky Sports

What will be the result of El Clasicojones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Can't believe the hate I am getting after my incredible record of match threads. This forum doesn't deserve me.
download.jpg

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Time for Mavro.
Unavailable for EL, fit, eager to prove. We can't risk a Kos injury and Sokratis is out. Mustafi-Mavro-Monreal can't be worse than Lich-Must-Monreal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
what is the point of this? Red/white wouldn't clash with their kit

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Mint kit, away and on the back of a huge home win?
Yh there’s no way we’re winning this.
2-0
Cojones orc and deulofeu

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Time for Mavro.
Unavailable for EL, fit, eager to prove. We can't risk a Kos injury and Sokratis is out. Mustafi-Mavro-Monreal can't be worse than Lich-Must-Monreal.
Not time for Mavro. I believe he's been wasted but not having been given chances in easier matches the idea Emery will throw him into this is fanciful. Not that I don't think there's a decent chance he'd come through with colours flying. From what I've seen of him he certainly doesn't lack cojones.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Deulofeu is such an amazing player.
I remember watching him at Everton when he was 19, was such a good player even back then.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Great. Ticket for only my second away game of the season and we are 100% certain to put out an off brand makeshifty team :lol:

Oh well....COYG!!!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Not time for Mavro. I believe he's been wasted but not having been given chances in easier matches the idea Emery will throw him into this is fanciful. Not that I don't think there's a decent chance he'd come through with colours flying. From what I've seen of him he certainly doesn't lack cojones.

I share your point but I miss a little bit of "throwing the young players on the big stage and believe they'll succeed" that Wenger used to do... Different cirumstances now but still.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I share your point but I miss a little bit of "throwing the young players on the big stage and believe they'll succeed" that Wenger used to do... Different cirumstances now but still.
To be fair most of the blooding by Wenger tended to be in the League Cup but he did occasionally take a punt on a player when injuries forced him to - probably Ashley Cole is the best example of this.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Look at how much Corazon protected Law when he was a child. Imagine what Doflamingo would have done to him? You can't always throw kids out there they need to be blooded in slowly. If Mavro was ready he'd be getting more games by now.

(I really hope your avatar is who I think it is or I'm just gonna look like a nerd)

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We'll triumph at Vicarage Road, they'll have one eye on the final & despite our abysmal away record they're not that spectacular at home.

It'll be a closely contested affair but the Arsenal will be leaving with all 3 points.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I'd happily throw Mavro into the team if he was going to play alongside defenders that we know could help him through the game - eg Kos and Sokratis. But to throw him in alongside a calamity like Mustafi and a left back playing CB like Monreal then I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom