• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Watford vs Arsenal | April 15th | KO: 20:00 BST |Sky Sports

What will be the result of El Clasicojones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
If I see another line-up like the one vs Everton I’ll freak out. Putting all our eggs in the Europa basket is ****. We need to put out a positive line-up with some decent footballing ability in midfield. Not that Guendouzi/Elneny nonsense.

Also, Watford are a decent side. It’ll be tough.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If I see another line-up like the one vs Everton I’ll freak out. Putting all our eggs in the Europa basket is ****. We need to put out a positive line-up with some decent footballing ability in midfield. Not that Guendouzi/Elneny nonsense.

Wasn't Torreira banned, Xhaka injured and Ramsey coming back from injury?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka Ramsey Torreira will be all available so I'm expecting ramsey Torreira to start tomorrow

MikeVinna

Established Member
Wasn't Torreira banned, Xhaka injured and Ramsey coming back from injury?

Ramsey played. And even if he couldnt have started we could have played a more positive midfield with Suarez, Iwobi or Mkhitaryan who have played in central positions before.

I feel like we usually play a negative game away from home and team selection plays a part in that for sure.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
D4HV3RrW4AIJn1F.jpg

D4HV3RrW4AIJn1F.jpg

Tense final training session before this match

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Look at how much Corazon protected Law when he was a child. Imagine what Doflamingo would have done to him? You can't always throw kids out there they need to be blooded in slowly. If Mavro was ready he'd be getting more games by now.

(I really hope your avatar is who I think it is or I'm just gonna look like a nerd)

Yeah but when **** hit the fan Corazon made little Law eat the devil's fruit. :D

To be fair most of the blooding by Wenger tended to be in the League Cup but he did occasionally take a punt on a player when injuries forced him to - probably Ashley Cole is the best example of this.

That is exactly what I mean, this is a situation where we probably see Mavro under Wenger. Under Emery I doubt we will, at least not this season.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Yeah but when **** hit the fan Corazon made little Law eat the devil's fruit. :D

That is exactly what I mean, this is a situation where we probably see Mavro under Wenger. Under Emery I doubt we will, at least not this season.
Mavro had some time last season even in the league, I know he had this annoying injury but he really seemed ready to me to become an important player this season.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Still in for a massive shout for 3rd. HAVE to win tomorrow though.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We have to win. We must rest Kos for Thursday. Play Medley or Mavro next to Mustafi. Anyone not in the red zone starts on Monday and Thursday. We can still get third and get this away day monkey of our back with a win.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Manu are going to drop points big time. I can see them not winning any of their next three games or, at most, getting five points. That's four dropped.

Tottenham have very easy games so 3rd is problematic. That's why Chelsea losing today was so important. We're ahead in the hunt for 4th. If we win tomorrow we're big favourites to be in the top four.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Manu are going to drop points big time. I can see them not winning any of their next three games or, at most, getting five points. That's four dropped.

Tottenham have very easy games so 3rd is problematic. That's why Chelsea losing today was so important. We're ahead in the hunt for 4th. If we win tomorrow we're big favourites to be in the top four.

Tottenham has the upper hand right now, but Kane injury has some effect possibly against tougher opposition than Huddersfield.

Chelsea lost Rudiger also, not sure if season ending. They have Luiz, Christensen, Cahill and possibly Azpi as CB's. But Azpi as CB takes quality away from RB even if he can manage that position. Although how well with 2 CB tactic?

Too bad West Ham had wrong offside call against Manu in Anderson's goal and Chelsea even more clear one against Cardiff. At least it's more thrilling end now. Man United playing has not been very convincing like you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom