• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Watford vs Arsenal | April 15th | KO: 20:00 BST |Sky Sports

What will be the result of El Clasicojones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Monreal had a tough game against Everton agreed, but normally he’s excellent and has been our most consistent player over the seasons doing his thing at LB. Mr Professional, has rarely let us down.
Monreal was a much better buy than I thought he would be but his time is coming up. He could be a very decent bench option for another couple of seasons but need to think of a younger player for the starting XI.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Feels like we’re gonna lose but we’re in a good position for EL at least.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i hope this away form dont become a mental thing because we we'll be in trouble even for next season need to sort this out

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
hope Guendouzi stays close to the bench...this is a game that needs professionalism and discipline and skill. Xhaka torreira and Özil Laca Ramsey upfront

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I have a confession to make.

Some of the bravado displayed by me in this thread has left me due to the realization that Sokratis is on a 2 game suspension, hence the grim possibility of Mustafi rearing his ugly head in defence :lol:

Scratch that, its not longer a mete possibility but a harsh reality :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Great team. We should win.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
need good performance from mkhi and Iwobi this team is way better than lost against everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom