• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Well, here we go. I'll risk my impeccable match day record for this one, since no one else dares to.

Defending a 2-0 lead, which should have been much more since we dominated the first leg. Will it come back to bite us in the arse?

Probable line-up:

Lacazette
Özil Ramsey
Kolasinac Xhaka Torreira AMN
Monreal Koscielny Sokratis
Cech​

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thought our team management vs Watford was great as we have some key players rested. Worried if Kos will start because of his fitness but I'd assume he will and then rest vs Palace.

If it's the same back four we saw at home I'd be confident.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Thought our team management vs Watford was great as we have some key players rested. Worried if Kos will start because of his fitness but I'd assume he will and then rest vs Palace.

If it's the same back four we saw at home I'd be confident.

I think Kos is more likely to be rested in this one because Sokratis still has one game left on his ban so he’ll be unavailable against Palace.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

score draw imo

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
We should at least draw with that team. Our failed chances in the first leg, and not to mention the chances we squandered last night, make me feel a little unsettled going into this match.
The positive I take from that is that they beat a good team with Aubameyang and Lacazette both having poor games. There's no way they'll both struggle like that in the same game, pretty confident one of them can nick the away goal that will decide this.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Untitled.jpg

score draw imo
After yesterday i’m not sure I want Ramsey behind the strikers. Lose Xhaka, play Özil to retain the ball more and play Ramsey with torreira in a disciplined role in centre midfield. To me he has proven that he can do that now. And you should know that Koscielny is the central one in a defensive three because of his ability to play the ball out from the back to both sides.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
As I posted in first leg, I really hope we don't rue all those missed chances at the Emirates.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
And you should know that Koscielny is the central one in a defensive three because of his ability to play the ball out from the back to both sides.
Wanted to catch Napoli out by shifting him to the side. They won't know what hit them.

It was an honest mistake.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Two days away and I’m nervous AF. I’ll need a lot of beer for this one. Fortunately I’m off work on Friday.

Just. Win. Please.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A goal will be enough for us to qualify Napoli will leave space for us to counter so up to us to be clinical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom