• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
IF we were to go through, would you rather face Chelsea in the semis or the final?

Hmm losing to Chelsea in the final would be sickening, BUT beating them in the final would be pure ecstasy in my veins. I like to live dangerously, so I'll say I'd rather have them in the final. I've been bored with football recently, Chelsea in the final would make things interesting again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Mkhitaryan luck is not being able to play in the Final of this competition because it's in Baku, then if the team wins not being able to play in the UEFA Super Cup because it's in Istanbul

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah,shame about that.League had good charm in their prime.

La liga and Bundesliga never had that kind of vibe like Seria A.
90s Italy was really something. All those lovely Brazilian players, then Del Piero, Baggio, Batistuta, Totti, Pirlo... Everyone wanted to be in the Serie A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom