• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I think the Watford struggle was perfect prep for this game. Cheers Troy matey.

Why did large sections of the Napoli stadium look empty?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
You can't be serious mate.

I am serious mate, I was bored as hell and did not enjoy watching the game at all. I did say we were solid defensively (as a unit), but we had 9 players in front of our box for most of the game. At the end of the day I do watch this sport to be entertained. Also seems like I wasn't the only person who was bored if I look at the thread.

True, but as long as we can keep grinding out 1-0 wins I couldn't care less. Make sure we get to the CL and clean ship in the summer.

I do care, but in the short term I am happy with the results regardless of how they come about, but only because I hope it will bring brighter days (in terms of football). Hope we do clean ship in the summer indeed.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I am serious mate, I was bored as hell and did not enjoy watching the game at all. I did say we were solid defensively (as a unit), but we had 9 players in front of our box for most of the game. At the end of the day I do watch this sport to be entertained. Also seems like I wasn't the only person who was bored if I look at the thread.

I do care, but in the short term I am happy with the results regardless of how they come about, but only because I hope it will bring brighter days (in terms of football). Hope we do clean ship in the summer indeed.
I have to believe that Emery is setting us up to play this way out of necessity, not because he thinks it looks good.

This season is all about the end result. Hoping for an influx of technically gifted players in the summer.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Apart from Neil ****ing Mellor.

Don't remind me. When Rooney scored that belter against us back in 2003 I was alright with it as you felt the lad would go on to be a star, which he did.

Mellor only slid into obscurity after hitting the winner against us which is quite annoying :lol:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Very happy with the away win, but FFS we are really getting Chelsea in the finals arent we?

MkhiMagic

So no Ramsey (most likely) and no Mkhi available for the final. Nice job UEFA picking a country who bans players because of their nationality. Maybe they can pick Aleppo, Syria next time.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Dunno where to ask this so I ask here.

So I'm looking at Soccerway fixtures for Arsenal. It says we have Monday match against Leicester 29.4., then Thursday 2.5. home against Valencia. Next is Saturday 4.5. against Brighton and then Thursday 9.5. against Valencia again.

Surely the Brighton match must be delayed?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Dunno where to ask this so I ask here.

So I'm looking at Soccerway fixtures for Arsenal. It says we have Monday match against Leicester 29.4., then Thursday 2.5. home against Valencia. Next is Saturday 4.5. against Brighton and then Thursday 9.5. against Valencia again.

Surely the Brighton match must be delayed?

It says this on Arsenal.com fixture list re Brighton game.

In the event that we reach the Europa League semi-finals, this match may be rescheduled

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It says this on Arsenal.com fixture list re Brighton game.

In the event that we reach the Europa League semi-finals, this match may be rescheduled

Thanks, should check Arsenal homepage in the future.

So I wonder if it will be rescheduled to next day or much later. I guess we will find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom