• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | April 21st | KO: 16:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If Willock is fit, it should be Willock IMO. He's earned his shot.

Guendouzi & Willock? Seems risky, but of course I can see why you suggest Willock when Elneny is the other option.

How many senior starts has Willock had? How about in EPL?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How people are talking piss of any Arsenal player, as a fan, is beyond me. Ok he's maybe not the best defender but we should support every player who plays for Arsenal! I believe the coach team make the right decision who should play and when

Don't be boring come on.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi & Willock? Seems risky, but of course I can see why you suggest Willock when Elneny is the other option.

How many senior starts has Willock had? How about in EPL?
Willock started v Newcastle last season around the same time - wasn't that good, pace of the game seemed a bit beyond him. Since then, he's become a much more dominant player, particularly physically. Against a sturdy Palace team, I'd rather he than Elneny by virtue of the fact that I'm more confident in Willock's ability to win duels in midfield - particularly further forward. It is risky, but we're at home. And again, the other option is Elneny. It's time to give some more experience to players with a higher ceiling. I'd much rather Xhaka/Torreira is fit to be fair.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Willock started v Newcastle last season around the same time - wasn't that good, pace of the game seemed a bit beyond him. Since then, he's become a much more dominant player, particularly physically. Against a sturdy Palace team, I'd rather he than Elneny by virtue of the fact that I'm more confident in Willock's ability to win duels in midfield - particularly further forward. It is risky, but we're at home. And again, the other option is Elneny. It's time to give some more experience to players with a higher ceiling. I'd much rather Xhaka/Torreira is fit to be fair.

Yeah good points. Maybe Emery had nightmares about the Everton game and tries Willock. Or Xhaka is fit and its just mind games for Palace. Torreira seemed to niggle.

I'm not sure if Elneny was bad when substituted for Xhaka against Napoli. I changed to Frankfurt game later, so can someone chime in?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

City to smash Sp**s
United away at Everton after a shameful series with Barca
Chelsea always has trouble with Burnley

Home POWERHOUSE Arsenal vs Palace

Should be a key match round this weekend.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd think about resting Kos, can't risk him getting injured from too many games in quick succession.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Kos, Sokratis, Xhaka, Torreira, Ramsey could all be out/rested. I'd rest Auba too. Played 3 games in a row.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Worried about our central midfield. Did someone say Torreira and Xhaka might be out in addition to Ramsey?

If so, gotta hope Emery was watching the horror show that was the Everton match. Elnothing cannot play next to Guendouzi.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't know what we should do really ngl, if we have to rest Kos and Rambo, Xhaka and Torreira are out it'll be tough. If Kos is fit, I'd go Jenks, Mustafi, Kos, and Monreal.

Then have a midfield of AMN and Guendouzi with Özil. Might have to start Mihki, Iwobi and Lacazette for their work rate. F*ck knows.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think you’ve got to go with:
Leno
AMN Kos Mustafi Monreal
Guendouzi Xhaka
Özil
Mkhitaryan PEA Iwobi

It’s still a very strong side with pace in the front three and would leave Torreira, Lacazette, Sokratis and Kolasinac fresh to be brought in Wednesday.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Worried about our central midfield. Did someone say Torreira and Xhaka might be out in addition to Ramsey?

If so, gotta hope Emery was watching the horror show that was the Everton match. Elnothing cannot play next to Guendouzi.
That is probably what's gonna happen. Can't take a risk with either Xhaka or Torreira, especially with Ramsey out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom