• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | April 21st | KO: 16:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
D4mncwdWwAAT-BM.jpg
Guaranteed 3 points now

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Our strikers need to take their chances today as we really have no other goal threat in the team with Ramsey's injury. We are so good at home and a win today would set a record for us of 11 consecutive home wins in the league. This makes me nervous. Please don't **** it up Arsenal.

Last edited:

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I don’t trust Monreal with Zaha. We need someone with pace to take away Zaha’s biggest asset which is pace and Monreal would give a snail a run for its money.

morpho

Established Member
How people are talking piss of any Arsenal player, as a fan, is beyond me. Ok he's maybe not the best defender but we should support every player who plays for Arsenal! I believe the coach team make the right decision who should play and when
Guess you werent born when Gallas was around, were you?

Last edited:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I hope the players make us proud - I don't want them just showing up and thinking this will be an easy win - I want us to go out and crush them and secure that 3rd spot! Let's go Gunners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom