• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What do you want straight after two of the most humiliating defeats in recent memory back to back?

Another away trip of course. At serious risk of bottling our entire season away in the space of a week. Basically anything less than a win isn’t acceptable and even then it might not be enough.

Leicester are on the beach, struggled massively against Newcastle and West Ham but with our form all bets are off.

Leno
AMN Kos Sokratis Mavrapanos Kolasinac
Xhaka Torreira
Özil
Lacazette PEA

Is the line up I’m expecting to see, should easily have enough quality to see off Leicester ffs. Will we though? Who knows?

Throw back Match:

The mother of all false dawns.

Last edited:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Just win please. Could care less if it's a fluke, just win the damn game and show some fight! None of this sideways passing and if we lose this game then I say play the youngsters to end the season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It won't happen but I'd like to see something different like this:
Untitled.jpg

No idea if Ramsey is back yet or if Auba will make it for Sunday. The disadvantage to playing before Utd/Chelsea is that you don't know whether top 4 is gone or not. At least if Chelsea played first and won you could focus on EL.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

What do you want straight after two of the most humiliating defeats in recent memory back to back?

Another away trip of course. At serious risk of bottling our entire season away in the space of a week. Basically anything less than a win isn’t acceptable and even then it might not be enough.

Leicester are on the beach, struggled massively against Newcastle and West Ham but with our form all bets are off.

Leno
AMN Kos Sokratis Mavrapanos Monreal
Xhaka Torreira Guendouzi
Iwobi Lacazette PEA

Is the line up I’m expecting to see, should easily have enough quality to see off Leicester ffs. Will we though? Who knows?

Throw back Match:

Still can't get over how we did the double over them (the only team to beat the iirc) and still didn't win the league.

Check

Leno
AMN Kos Sokratis Mavrapanos Kolasinac
Xhaka Torreira Guendouzi
Iwobi Lacazette PEA

Throw back Match:

Would love to start with 12 men, but I don't think the FA would allow it! :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Still can't get over how we did the double over them (the only team to beat the iirc) and still didn't win the league.

How do you follow up a hard fought, come from behind last minute win over Leicester to put yourself in touching distance of the top?

By letting Marcus Rashford score two against you on his PL debut and losing to Francesco Guidolin’s Swansea at home of course.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I lost completely the faith of this team 70% of this team need replacing.

Emery will bring back 3 at the back

Leno
Niles Sokratis kosh monreal kola
Torreira Xhaka
Özil
Lacazzete Auba

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

How do you follow up a hard fought, come from behind last minute win over Leicester to put yourself in touching distance of the top?

By letting Marcus Rashford score two against you on his PL debut and losing to Francesco Guidolin’s Swansea at home of course.

Arsenal DNA

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Then Coquelin ruined Wenger's brilliant game plan 1-o at Sp**s and cost the team 2 points. Without those 2 incidents, there would only have been a 3 point gap to Leicester with 9 games left. So infuriating.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
sigh, not at all up for this. Vardy will be getting two goals and an interview about how he decided not to joins us, blah blah blah.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
sigh, not at all up for this. Vardy will be getting two goals and an interview about how he decided not to joins us, blah blah blah.
Brendan might be out for revenge against Unai as well after getting pumped 12-1 over two games in the CL by PSG last season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Then Coquelin ruined Wenger's brilliant game plan 1-o at Sp**s and cost the team 2 points. Without those 2 incidents, there would only have been a 3 point gap to Leicester with 9 games left. So infuriating.

Wasn’t the final nail in the coffin then that Andy Carroll hatty game? :lol:

I’ve tried to bury some of these memories ffs, hurt more than some of my break ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom