• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,323

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Need Valencia to get an equaliser and for the Chelsea Frankfurt game to hold so my bet comes in.

Bager

Look, no offence but.... **** Özil. He did **** all tonight and he got subbed. People should be used to that by now.

Ofcourse he does **** all when our only way of attacking is cech kicking it long.
Whole team is a disaster, but Laca and Auba bailing us out. We have absolutely no midfield at all. Two defensive players who doesn't know who they are passing it too. I get that you want Özil to work harder and press more, it would help alot. But it's not his fault that no one actually manages to pass the ball to him when he has moved into space.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
How can we be decent away from home in Europe against solid oppositions and be totally **** against farmers in the PL???
To be fair to them, they're playing actual footballers in the Premier League. Today they're just playing against some farmers who should be tending to their orange crops instead of having a kick about.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The striking duo have probably put up their best displays as a partnership vs Valencia leg 1 & 2.

We need to find a balance so they can play like this but more of a presence in midfield & fullbacks less exposed.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Indeed. Never seen a Chelsea team this Vulnerable at home

Thought this was over after the first half, but Eintracht have turned it up a few levels again and are now the better team. More possession, more chances, won more duels.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I dont even know who Id prefer in the final tbh. German teams scare me. At least we know we're familiar with Chelsea.

I'd be more confident against Chelsea, but would love it if Frankfurt knocked them out.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Ofcourse he does **** all when our only way of attacking is cech kicking it long.
Whole team is a disaster, but Laca and Auba bailing us out. We have absolutely no midfield at all. Two defensive players who doesn't know who they are passing it too. I get that you want Özil to work harder and press more, it would help alot. But it's not his fault that no one actually manages to pass the ball to him when he has moved into space.
Just stop it. Jesus.

Manberg

Predator
I dont even know who Id prefer in the final tbh. German teams scare me. At least we know we're familiar with Chelsea.

I'm in the same boat. I know nothing about Frankfurt. I have bad memories of us getting spanked by a weak Schalke team. Against Chelsea we know we can raise our game.

ptrcopp

We also look in far less control now Özil isn’t on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom