• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,121

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Loved it when he silenced the Valencia crowd/bench

rB8ApFzUplSAVNldAAFcCnoo3FA030.jpg

I thought that was directed at the fourth official for being yellow carded for walking slowly.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Is it weird that I am not that overly joyed that we are in the finals? I mean I am happy but my heart can't seem to grasp it as I fear for the worst but I will do my best to continue to believe! Proud of us tonight as we showed fight and PEA and Laca made me proud especially. Thank you Arsenal for making my night and please go on to win the EL and get us back to CL!

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Frankfurt did their best, only so much you can do with your best player coming off injury as a sub and with the ref being a pathetic blind piece of ****. Pen not given in the first half, Azpilicueta should have been sent off like three times, every single 50/50 going their way breaking up so many purposeful attacks etc.

Anyway at least I'll be at peace (as if ffs) for the final. That EL final is going to be the last game of football for a long time for me, genuinely overdosed on the sport this season. Football is supposed to be a fun pastime instead we get this scripted horseshit with fluke piss goals all over the place ffs.

Also **** Rex Banner with a wrench. I haven't read the whole thread but I know the son of a plumber is somewhere here talking **** about me.

Beast Incarnate

If someone said to me we can have a free pass to beat chelsea in the final but on the Condition Sp**s will beat liverpool to win champion league..

I would gladly lose to chelsea--

Yep. Would rather get an absolute mauling by Chelsea than see tiny totts lidt the Champions league

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Is it weird that I am not that overly joyed that we are in the finals? I mean I am happy but my heart can't seem to grasp it as I fear for the worst but I will do my best to continue to believe! Proud of us tonight as we showed fight and PEA and Laca made me proud especially. Thank you Arsenal for making my night and please go on to win the EL and get us back to CL!

Yes i also fear for the worst because its Chelsea, and they already have CL secured ofcourse they would like to beat Arsenal because we will play another year in the mickey mouse league.

Just hope the boys will be up for it because another year in the mickey mouse league would be to much to take.

Auba and Laca on fire will bring us the title hopefully.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
If someone said to me we can have a free pass to beat chelsea in the final but on the Condition Sp**s will beat liverpool to win champion league..

I would gladly lose to chelsea--

Difficult tbf, but i would rather be in the CL next season tbf.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Damn, just looking at some Chelsea news this morning.

Christensen hobbles off late on and Sarri brought on Zappacosta instead of club captain Cahill. Christensen now a doubt for the final.

Ruben subbed off because of injury as well, not serious but Sarri claims it was his 'usual' injury after 75 minutes.

Chelsea fans were booing the team, again.

I seriously think we should be favourites going into the final, especially if they're without Kante, Rudiger and Christensen.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Damn, just looking at some Chelsea news this morning.

Christensen hobbles off late on and Sarri brought on Zappacosta instead of club captain Cahill. Christensen now a doubt for the final.

Ruben subbed off because of injury as well, not serious but Sarri claims it was his 'usual' injury after 75 minutes.

Chelsea fans were booing the team, again.

I seriously think we should be favourites going into the final, especially if they're without Kante, Rudiger and Christensen.

Isn't Rudiger pretty surely out? Does anyone know about Kante's injury? How bad is Ramsey's? Mkhi cannot play for sure in Baku?

I think we are favourites and seeing our performances against Napoli & Valencia I'm actually confident. Also we deserve it more than Chelsea, Azpi should have been sent off and they had easy route to the final. Auba & Laca on fire, we can do it!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Isn't Rudiger pretty surely out? Does anyone know about Kante's injury? How bad is Ramsey's? Mkhi cannot play for sure in Baku?

I think we are favourites and seeing our performances against Napoli & Valencia I'm actually confident. Also we deserve it more than Chelsea, Azpi should have been sent off and they had easy route to the final. Auba & Laca on fire, we can do it!

Rudiger deffo out, Kante likely. Ramsey won't play again and not sure on Mhki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom