• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We have Emery now though, Wenger was keeping me interested. Ramsey is gone too. We’re not spending much and we’re in the EL again.

Easier to break off now I think.

I don’t care as much as before but that’s different to not caring at all lool you’ll always support arsenal trust me. Even just checking results every once in a while

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Özil by far the best payed player in the team. Wake up, man. Look at other teams. Their best payed players actually take the team on their shoulders when things don't go smoothly. They lead the way. If you'tr the best payed player you just don't get to say "I was **** but so was everybody else". Özil is a super talented guy but we're not rich enough team to use his wages on a luxury player when we lack leadership. We're not City. We need to make sure to use that money on players who can raise the level of the entire team. Our biggest earner has to be a guy other players look up to.
Who Iwobi or maybe Doozy? Because that’s the type of players we will get with Emery. None WC player is going to come at Arsenal with emery... sure let’s blame Özil instead the clown we have as manager

Dammit

You have to question your investment to this club.

Not sure I can be arsed for another **** summer and another Europa League campaign and another 5-7 finish and another year of dreadful football.

Questioned it after Wenger left. During this season I have seen like 15 matches at most, because I just didn't care enough to spare time for Arsenal. I invested my time into my relationship and now we're engaged.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Özil by far the best payed player in the team. Wake up, man. Look at other teams. Their best payed players actually take the team on their shoulders when things don't go smoothly. They lead the way. If you'tr the best payed player you just don't get to say "I was **** but so was everybody else". Özil is a super talented guy but we're not rich enough team to use his wages on a luxury player when we lack leadership. We're not City. We need to make sure to use that money on players who can raise the level of the entire team. Our biggest earner has to be a guy other players look up to.
Everyone needs to read this post so we can save ourselves another summer of debating whether Özil actually does anything

ArsenalFever

Cech should of never started in goal if Chelsea have ownership of he's future playing in a country who are ahead of time.
That's my excuse.
Should focus on there mental skills this pre-season and not much else.

Lacaz1fan

Cech was the best player wearing an Arsenal shirt, what the **** are you talking about?
Put Leno there and the whole match changes. It is completely foolish and disrespectful to Arsenal for Cech to play that game.
Damn! Emery blawdy lost me tonight. and Özil can start contacting Fernabache because no way he's playing here next season. No need putting in performances against lower teams once in a while.

arsmile

Established Member
RATINGS

cech- 6- fine
sokratis- 3- all over the place
kos- 1- done and done- at fault for lots
monreal- 3- naïve defending
AMN- 3- nothing defensively and no end product- stupid penalty.
torreria- 2- no defensive presence and nothing on the ball
xhaka- 3- ok in first half but then completely bypassed in the second
kolasinac-3- good movement but pointless because cant play football
Özil-2- all he does in this system is play through the full backs
PEA-0- appalling showing- what a weak spiritied ****
lacca-1- held up the ball in the 1st half- but then disappeared when it got touch
giroud-10- arsenal lengend
iwobi and Willock- both actually good.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It's funny though how these things work. As soon as everybody and their wife started saying Arsenal would win easily I started to get a nervous feeling. We knew then Chelsea were going to win.

It's like the universe has a anti smug/arrogance lever. That just gets pulled as soon as people get too confident :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom