• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Lol, because he’s not. And to be clear, neither is Giroud.

But this revisionism is annoying.

1. He wanted to leave because he wanted to be a starter in a World Cup year and we only ever played 1 striker
2. Lacazette arrived that summer and Auba arrived in January, making Giroud 3rd choice
3. We sold nearly all our wingers and didn’t cross balls, which is pretty much the only thing Giroud can work with
There is no revisionism other than the fact you keep steering the post towards the (false) assumption that I am comparing Giroud favourably over Laca and Auba. I am not because he is a different type of player, a type we could actually use in games where we are behind and things aren't working.

My point is, was and will continue to be, that there were many people, including here, who claimed Giroud wasn't good enough. Those people got a taste last night of what Giroud can do on his day.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Cesc can **** off too. Say well done behind the scenes to your old mates by all means but you’re an ex-Arsenal captain and (for some people) legend. Shouldn’t be posing for celebration photos like that.

Btsport using that to rip the sh*t out of us as well. The media in this country had it in for us for years now and this just another example.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Work’s been brutal so far, three Chelsea fans and two Sp**s fans.

Was giving it the big one after we beat Newcastle as well. End me.
One of my best "football friends" is also Chelsea supporter but instead of humiliating me he hoped we'd won it because they didn't need it anyway. But I still left the FB chatroom because the other cvnts over there, specially the Barca supporting pricks absolutely hate Arsenal and laughing at us. I won't go back for a long time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Stay off Twitter and the like boys. Nothing there for us but triggering.
i'm only on twitter for transfers i don't even post there or follow random fans, Arsenal twitter is the worse many wenger in and out fans when we lose they say the famous be careful what you wish and we win they say what the point our football. I love mister wenger but come on give it a rest i unfollow them all

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If you're actually upset or feel betrayed by what Giroud's done, you deserve it, to be fair.

Bloke signed for Chelsea and people were still singing his praises like he hadn't left us at all :lol:
I don't feel betrayed, i've never liked him ever since the Bournemouth dance. Last night only made me like him less. People go on about him like he's an icon here, ffs.

progman07

Established Member
Maybe it has been mentioned already, but has anyone listened to Wenger (and Mo****ho), apparently they were the experts in a studio somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom