• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The positive news here from Iceland is that last week there has been 5 days of sun with clear sky and the temperature went over 12°C! That is the same amount of summer days we had all summer last year!

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
The positive news here from Iceland is that last week there has been 5 days of sun with clear sky and the temperature went over 12°C! That is the same amount of summer days we had all summer last year!
Is it always like that in Iceland? I mean it's Iceland but I thought sun showed up more often than that.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
In Baku...City is good and the people are friendly
-Lot of Arsenal fans travelled from all over the place. Amazing scenes at the Red Lion pub
-Chelsea had club reps helping their fans while Arsenal had none
-Atmosphere at the stadium was **** and felt like a friendly
-Özil was piss poor and really needs to **** off
-Fans made more efforts than the players
-Azerbaijanis tried filling the stadium with the locals and still failed
-We need to delete the club for a couple of years

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Gotta be honest seeing Sarri being so happy looking at his winners medal warmed my heart. A lifetime of hard work and now finally something to show for it, also considering all the stick he took this season.

Respect to you for seeing anyone with a medal. I turned off before the presentation. Have avoided all news today, including turning the radio off in the car when the news was about to come on. Europa final? What Europa final?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Respect to you for seeing anyone with a medal. I turned off before the presentation. Have avoided all news today, including turning the radio off in the car when the news was about to come on. Europa final? What Europa final?

I saw it on twitter, I didn't actually wait to see Chelsea lift the trophy, my TV was off the second the final whistle blew. :lol:

Even then, I probably should have turned it off much earlier.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Final thoughts from the airport...

I support everything which Lamby says - I was one of your fellow drinkers at the Red Lion btw...

It was weirdly a great trip - save the football bit which and on analysis was a ****ing disaster.

On the upside I came to realise that there really is an "arsenal family" - but it's ours not the club's PR bullshit. It transcends that.

I met dozens and dozens of gooners from all over the world (like some of you guys) who may not know all the chants or share my personal "experience" of arsenal. I'm lucky to have been born and live a few miles from the ground - but their love for the club was genuinely as great as mine and it was a genuine pleasure to meet, drink, chant and share some laughs with them - at the Red Lion but also a bit shout out to everyone at the Azerbaijani arsenal supporters club who booked Paulinars on match day and arranged transport to the ground.

Anyway, **** UEFA, **** Kronke and we go again.

We're on our way to Gdansk, lads...

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Final thoughts from the airport...

I support everything which Lamby says - I was one of your fellow drinkers at the Red Lion btw...

It was weirdly a great trip - save the football bit which and on analysis was a ****ing disaster.

On the upside I came to realise that there really is an "arsenal family" - but it's ours not the club's PR bullshit. It transcends that.

I met dozens and dozens of gooners from all over the world (like some of you guys) who may not know all the chants or share my personal "experience" of arsenal. I'm lucky to have been born and live a few miles from the ground - but their love for the club was genuinely as great as mine and it was a genuine pleasure to meet, drink, chant and share some laughs with them - at the Red Lion but also a bit shout out to everyone at the Azerbaijani arsenal supporters club who booked Paulinars on match day and arranged transport to the ground.

Anyway, **** UEFA, **** Kronke and we go again.

We're on our way to Gdansk, lads...

Scenes at Red Lion were crazy! Amazing time spent there, that was the best bit of the trip for me.

We've been to Qarabag and everywhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom