• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Ziyech and Pepe were the two names i'd expected to go quick as the wind as soon as the window opened. Weird.

Gunner-Union

Palace dont want, need or seem in any hurry to sell zaha but Lille might be different, I’m sure they expected to lose him this window yet no one is bidding as of yet so maybe we could get him cheaper as time marches on

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Palace dont want, need or seem in any hurry to sell zaha but Lille might be different, I’m sure they expected to lose him this window yet no one is bidding as of yet so maybe we could get him cheaper as time marches on

To be honest I think we are playing Auba right for a reason, we are looking for a left winger. I also feel that IF we made a bid, Lille would just make it public to drum up interest. They need to sell as if he stays and has a less impactful season his price will drop.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That’s now Inter, Liverpool, Napoli, Arsenal, Utd and Atletico who have all made these massive offers.

Looks like they’re getting nothing to me.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Whoever he goes to, they'll have done a good job keeping the move secret. Which makes me think its Arsenal

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Still feels like they’re trying to flush out bids. It will be interesting to see if any British media confirm this. I don’t know why they keep mentioning Napoli either. There’s no way they can afford him without a big sale.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We aren't buying Pepe unless they fancy 5m plus Jenks, Mustafi, El Nenny, Pat Rice and Nelson on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom