• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery again sending message by playing our top scorer and striker as RW and finished attacking midfielder as LW. hurry the f**k up

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really odd that Emery likes Miki so much. He is either amazing or terrible. He doesn't have a standard 7 out of 10 performance in him. It's either a 5 or a 9. So when your job is on the line. That is what you rely on? So odd.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Really odd that Emery likes Miki so much. He is either amazing or terrible. He doesn't have a standard 7 out of 10 performance in him. It's either a 5 or a 9. So when your job is on the line. That is what you rely on? So odd.

It’s a friendly against Real Madrid. I doubt his job is on the line.

Shahin Tadjalli

Ahhhh **** me, if we play full strength against Real this'll be the first indicator of how bad things are actually gonna get this season, so I'm obliged to watch it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ahhhh **** me, if we play full strength against Real this'll be the first indicator of how bad things are actually gonna get this season, so I'm obliged to watch it.
Mate we aren't going to start with Saka Martinelli in PL we will play our senior players and the players we will sign like Ceballos and the others we not playing in Ligue 1 or in Holland.

Shahin Tadjalli

Can barely recall any good game of his since he's came to England tbh, all downhill from there, just look at the blokes hairline.

Abysmal

And if we win everything will be great during the season?

You clearly underestimate my pessimism

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's experienced and available. Why trust a young player who's just as flaky? I'm assuming that's his logic, and in this preseason game that means nothing, this is a test for what he considers his strongest side and at the moment, he considers Mhkitaryan as part of his strongest XI in the absence of Iwobi or a new winger coming in.

I just think we should be trying to sell him and using this game to test one of our upcoming wingers. It would be much more revealing and exciting rather than seeing Mhkitaryan flake his way through another match. He'll do like 2 or 3 good things I predict then be **** the rest of the time. Or he'll be ****ing amazing then **** in the next game he plays.

Iceman10

Established Member
We're not a club that can afford to do what Zizou is trying with Bale. Until players are sold they will play in these friendlies, where there is rotation.

Alkane

Ffs was just about to go to bed and saw a post about Zaha fitting in at LW on our latest team sheet. Thought this game was tomorrow evening, what a nice surprise

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
100% some of youngsters will get 30 miniutes at least today just like the game against fiorentina when most senior players got 30 min

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

I don’t even think he even he likes him as a player all that much. We’re sorta stuck with him. Nobody will take him at his age on those wages so we’re just gonna have to make do by the looks of it.

****ty situation really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom