• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Angers SCO v Arsenal | July 31 | KO: 18:30 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Maitland-Niles so good and so bad at in consecutive moments.
It's so frustrating!
AMN has been a lot better.

@MutableEarth what do you think of Thompson?
Very good so far. Strong and fast, decent overlapping and good pass down the line. Dogged in defence. Always thought he was decent but never envisioned opportunity for him but paucity of good options might change things.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
It's so frustrating!

Very good so far. Strong and fast, decent overlapping and good pass down the line. Dogged in defence. Always thought he was decent but never envisioned opportunity for him but paucity of good options might change things.
In general though, is he highly regarded at the club? I've been impressed with his attitude and confidence.

Iceman10

Established Member
Like Martinelli. Real endeavor.

Maybe it is just me, but from what I've seen so far in preseason his most memorable moments have been in the box, not the runs out wide he showed in Brazil. Maybe something to do with differences in defensive setups he's faced.

ASIF

Aubameyang should have scored that tap in.
But that's ok good 2nd half.Xhaka running the show from midfield..

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Martinelli proper South American school of football graduate. The longer the games goes on, the more fiercely competitive he gets. Love him already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom