• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahin Tadjalli

This has been the best transfer window ever imo.

No nonsense fashion transfer window, could have been more ruthless with either Mustafi/Mhikyhtarian/Özil forced out and a TOP CB signing but I am more than happy with what we've done.

All heil Raul.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
This an unbelievably great news.
The strangest part is the iwobi fans just claiming to see a 'great player in there'. What player are you seeing in there that we can't see on the outside?
He's 23 years old, people younger than him are 10 times better. Every opposing fan used to laugh at us for having players like iwobi in the squad.
This has been an incredible window considering our financial limitations. The new regime rocks.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We’ll go for Fraser in January when he has 6 months left on his deal.

We will probably offer Bournemouth 5 to 10m for him.

Box2Box

Glad to see him move on. Much as I like him and can see he has something, I expect him to be another that fails to fulfill his potential and I'd rather we weren't relying on him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
F2981-BCA-7-EB0-404-C-975-C-555-BADAC8334.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom