• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Luiz cant play registered too late.. Me thinks.. Debut will come v burnley

I don't think that can be right, because then there wouldn't have been a reason for Liverpool's transfer window shutting earlier during the day due to the Friday fixture.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Can't see a win, sadly. Doubt any new guys will start bar Luiz. Bad feeling Mkhitaryan will start as well.

Emery MUST get the team to perform consistently over both halves this season.

3-3. We all know that pointless **** Carroll will score.

Hexagon9

Can't see a win, sadly. Doubt any new guys will start bar Luiz. Bad feeling Mkhitaryan will start as well.

Emery MUST get the team to perform consistently over both halves this season.

3-3. We all know that pointless **** Carroll will score.

If you think Carroll will score, how can he be pointless?

Away win.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Luiz is the most likely to start from the new boys. Seems to have had a full pre season with Chelsea, so he is match fit. Having played in the PL already, no need for adjustments or being wary that the pace would blow him away fears.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Luiz is the most likely to start from the new boys. Seems to have had a full pre season with Chelsea, so he is match fit. Having played in the PL already, no need for adjustments or being wary that the pace would blow him away fears.

CB pairings having some sort of experience together is valuable though. Might still think Emery's going for Sokratis-Chambers

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Start Luiz for sure. There’s nothing he doesn’t know about the Prem.

Got a bit sick of always buying foreign players and hearing it’ll take half a season for them to get used to the pace.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Luiz most likely on the bench imo.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
CB pairings having some sort of experience together is valuable though. Might still think Emery's going for Sokratis-Chambers

I still think it will probably be Sokratis and Chambers. I just said Luiz is the most likely to start from the new boys. As I can't see much chance of Pepe starting. Ceballos I'm not as sure. He didn't play much so far, but we desperate for his influence in midfield.

In summary it could be the same old team we had on many of our trips that we got outplayed. Just hope everyone is patient till we get everyone back in the starting 11

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I feel like we’ve been really bad on the opening day for years ?
We have so many injuries.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
But it is true. Pires and Henry took their time... Some even take longer. Xhaka, Laca and Mustafi are still adjusting to the league.
Just watched a programme on Iceland. Shame about the disappearing sand eels bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom