• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You guys know these are the best two days possible in a football fan’s life? After you’ve had a good transfer window but before you’ve actually played any football. Cherish it, cos soon the football will start and everything will be sh*t again.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
The worst thing the coaching staff can do is try to introduce him slowly and cater to his physicality in the beginning. Baptize him by fire right away. He better be fit and ready to go from day one. :D

Yea until he gets an injury that keeps him out 3 months. Dude's pretty frail and got that nasty tackle against Barca just a couple of days ago. No way he starts this match.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You guys know these are the best two days possible in a football fan’s life? After you’ve had a good transfer window but before you’ve actually played any football. Cherish it, cos soon the football will start and everything will be sh*t again.

I’m expecting a humiliation on Sunday, no new signings really ready to start but everyone’s excited for the season.

Ashybashy86

The worst thing the coaching staff can do is try to introduce him slowly and cater to his physicality in the beginning. Baptize him by fire right away. He better be fit and ready to go from day one. :D
It seems like we’re the only team that does this. I must say it irritates me, even if I does make some sense.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Newcastle is in bad shape, right?

Hope we get a good start to the season!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not losing the first game of the season would be great.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just seen the round up of our club spending. £111m on players for this season. Spent £27m on Saliba for next season and took in £45m in sales/loans.

Lot of other big spending clubs Man U £148m, Villa £145m, City £134m, Everton £118m, Sp**s £100m, Leicester £91m.

Chelsea at £40m and Liverpool at £4.4m in the bottom 5 spenders.
(BBC figures, not Net). Liverpool shot their bolt last year spending£163m

Newcastle spent £65m on their players.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Is Luiz eligible to play for this match ?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

But he had a preseason, and I would much rather him who is great in the air, than Chambers.

You just know how Bruce will set up. The typical English manager, long balls and rough them up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
442 diamond, with Mkhitaryan replacing Özil

---------------Leno
AMN Sokratis Chambers Monreal
-------------Torreira
--------Xhaka---Guendouzi
-----------Mkhitaryan
-----Aubameyang Lacazette

Subs: Kolisinac, Özil, Martinelli, Willock, Mustafi, Elneny

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
442 diamond, with Mkhitaryan replacing Özil

---------------Leno
AMN Sokratis Chambers Monreal
-------------Torreira
--------Xhaka---Guendouzi
-----------Mkhitaryan
-----Aubameyang Lacazette

Subs: Kolisinac, Özil, Martinelli, Willock, Mustafi, Elneny

Rather Özil, is in pretty good form. Mkhi hasn't shown anything of promise, Özil did.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

But he had a preseason, and I would much rather him who is great in the air, than Chambers.

You just know how Bruce will set up. The typical English manager, long balls and rough them up.

Emery is notoriously slow at integrating new signings. That said he knows Luiz a bit and he sobviously very experienced in this league so if anyone was to drop straight in it would be him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rather Özil, is in pretty good form. Mkhi hasn't shown anything of promise, Özil did.

Ideally yes, I'm with you.

If his pressing game is up to scratch then Im happy to start Mesut. We need high intensity upfront, to close Newcastle down, either forcing them into mistakes or forcing them long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom