• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Posters: 2019/20 Performances

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Expecting @BigPoppaPump to establish himself as an elite poster this season. I’m hoping @redanddread completes his comeback and sticks around for the season.

Was planning to destroy @rich 1990 this season but I just can’t stay mad at him.

Hopefully this is @hydrofluoric acid ’s last season on A-M.

Expecting @razörist to finally have a meltdown and get banned. I know he’s had a few warnings already. :lol:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
@Makingtrax - He will add "bro" to most of his posts and bring up Wenger numerous times to glorify his God.

@THunter - To courrier his caravan via Aramex International to me in Bangladesh with @OnlyOne in a box

@OnlyOne - Scheme his way with hardcore thread making to finally become mod and take on all the big boys with small cocks

@Jury @L3T5 PL4Y @say yes @American_Gooner ighting for Emery and against Özil with @Toby Andrl @razörist @blaze_of_glory @arsenefc @Furious

@American_Gooner -plotting and organizing ways to wind up @rich 1990 involving almost all of the other posters

@L3T5 PL4Y @Tir Na Nog @Taylor Gang Gunners - Lacazette defense league vs @BigPoppaPump @hydrofluoric acid

@krackpot - watching cricket with @THunter @rich 1990 @celestis despite know its a complete **** sport

@Tosker and @Lady_Gooner - Now, that Ramsey is gone and nobody left to salivate over @L3T5 PL4Y can be that man.

@Erlis and @arsenefc - the misunderstood geniuses to take us all to the cleaners

@Big Poppa and @BigPoppaPump - will compete in a Hell in A Cell match to determine who is the voice of the reason

@Aevi @celestis @American_Gooner @yousif_arsenal @blaze_of_glory - to finally make well deserved poster @L3T5 PL4Y an "elite+trusted+mod"

@Trilly - Sweeping up the floor with the ladies at game night with his 25k likes on AM pick up line.

@rich 1990 - Getting himself banned after an unprecedented number of @ at him with a vile racist rant.

@Notorious Big - Finally stops drinking and as his senses return he finds his way out THE FRIEND ZONE

@SA Gunner - Finally will come to acknowledge Emery ball is next level from Wenger ball and Emery deserves a statue from bringing back sexy football to Arsenal.

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Trilly to go back to school and take his year 2 Sats in Maths.
Let's play to finally take a hint and keeps one thought in his head rather then posting it.
Say Yes to run out of pie charts.
Mark Tobias to say something interesting.
Furious to develop a softer, hippy like side to his personality.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Let's play to finally take a hint and keeps one thought in his head rather then posting it.
Will never forgive @say yes for this maths thing. I studied mechanical/aerospace engineering ffs.

Do you even know what a partial differential equation is Rich?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I've gotten better at this.

Furious can't be like that. Against his Jamaican roots.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Finally stops drinking and as his senses return he fids his way out THE FRIEND ZONE

Keeping in mind that I'm old and out of touch and American and can't keep up with the slang that's currently in fashion, what is a "fid?" I've seen this word before.

If someone would let me know, that would be groovy. :cool:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
If I get to visit Uk again I'd definitely like to get together with some of you. Otherwise would regret it as a waste. Could be a blast!
I'm afraid I'll be busy that week/ fortnight/month/year

And FYI Laca is very tasty, and Auba oozes charisma, so I'll get by without needing to trouble you, though of course I appreciate the offer

Top Bottom