• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Reiss Nelson

NINTCHDBPICT000506515953-e1563877381669.jpg

Nationality: England
189.png

Position: Winger
Height: 1.75 m
Dominant Foot: Right
Contract Until: 2022​

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Left wing position there for the taking! Go get it Reiss!

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yep, the pressure is pretty much on for him.

Laca and Pepe not 100% fit, Iwobi sold, it's his spot. Really hope he can nail it down.

thierrytheking14

Get the feeling with him it's all confidence. Talent is definitely there. Would love to see him claim the LW spot with Pepe on right.

Tierney making overlapping runs with Nelson cutting inside :drool:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He’s my boy and I’ve loved him since he tore City a new one in the youth FA cup but that was years ago. I put too much faith into this boy, I honestly believe he could be one of the best in our squad but he really needs to show it. Too many people have doubted him and I am gonna love it when those same people will be calling him the greatest. Admiral Nelson at the boat

Kingofthebongo

I still suspect that Emery will have a preference for experience in Mikhi on the left to start the season, but if he stinks it up then Reiss will get his chance.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Should be a lot of chances for him to cement a role in the team. From the videos he seems physically in good condition but he needs to be more assertive and take his spot.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Confidence/Assertiveness is all that is needed from him. Everything else is PL level, he can go as far as he wants to this lad.

FluffyDoozi

That left wing spot is up for the taking even if we initially start with Mhki. If he doesn't become more aggressive and assertive it will be his fault really.
I really like him hope he does well and takes his chance because it looks like with the new guys in charge, he may not get the luxury of three plus inconsistent seasons like say Iwobi especially if he is a sellable asset.

zilfy

If they do start mikhi on the left, and I think they will, I hope they take him off around the 60 min mark to give Reiss plenty of time to get adjusted.
He is new to the pl, so best to ease him in just like you would for an older player from a lesser league

pacstud

Poor for the most part, occasionally average.

Tentative. I’m sure the fanboys will blame anyone but the lad himself for such a pedestrian day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom