• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Alexandre Lacazette #9

fbl-usa-icc-real-madrid-arsenal-5d454387ade6af290a000001.jpg

Nationality: French
Position: Striker
Height: 1.75m
Dominant foot: Right
Contract until: 2022

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Needs to improve his away performances, last season he was poor in pretty much every away game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
20-25 goals a season just like last season when he got 20 goals. with pepe and Auba the pressure is ease on him but yeah away performance need improvement.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Great player! Imagine if we’d sell this stud and bank on Nketiah to do the job, madness.

OSBK

Established Member
Super player. Elite forward line now, been a long long long long time since we had that

remains

I want to see more from him this season. Always turns up in the big games, to his credit, but sometimes goes missing against the fodder.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think with Pepe coming, Ceballos, Nelson, Tierney and Luiz means our forwards should get more space. The ball should get worked up faster to the final third with greater width and less of a need to drop deep. That should help both Laca and Auba to find openings so hopefully greater output.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I could see him requesting a transfer next summer if we miss top four again.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I could see him requesting a transfer next summer if we miss top four again.

Who does he actually think he is? :lol: He'll end up right back in the farmers league.

I still don't see how he's better than Giroud, he doesn't do anything Giroud can't but Giroud is also bigger, stronger and could head the ball.

Dont think its coincidence that our away form has dropped massively since he was signed. His laid back style is just to easy for PL strikers to defend against at their own ground.

Would like to see more energy and work rate striker like Nketiah take over after this season. A transfer request from Laca would be blessing but I honestly dont see any team better than us needing him. He should count him self luck being here and start putting the extra work in if he wants CL football.

With that said Im backing my favorite to acore over 20 goals in the league. He barely has it in him but with the players around him there should be no excuses this time around!

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Lacazette will once again be the best player this season. With the reinforcements it's almost a team built to exploit his strengths. If he stays injury free he'll make himself the undisputed star of the team.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's one of the players who i enjoy to see playing. Neck and neck between him and Auba for the striker position.

If he gets the backing of the manager, he'll bang them in for fun.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I dont think his away performances will improve, nor they were bad last season, it was our set up, or lack of fit, that didn't help him.
different story this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom