• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I couldn't give a toss what the problem is, and I wont pretend to. If Seo's wife want's to go and live in Siberia, so what. Same goes for Özil. Maybe he should give more thought to who he chooses to associate himself with in future, as it's not only him who can become a target for all manner of dickhead. He's immune from any accountability of any sort though, so as you were.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I couldn't give a toss what the problem is, and I wont pretend to. If Seo's wife want's to go and live in Siberia, so what. Same goes for Özil. Maybe he should give more thought to who he chooses to associate himself with in future, as it's not only him who can become a target for all manner of dickhead. He's immune from any accountability of any sort though, so as you were.
Wtf is going on here, what is wrong with you? Victim blaming? ****ing brexit *****.

razörist

No it isn't, pull your panties up ffs.
Yes it ****ing is man, I have experienced myself how it is to have my house burgled, it changes how you feel in your home, it messes with you. It’s one thing to be robbed in a random place, but these people came to his house. This is not a joke ffs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Özil's house is gated at the top of his drive with a guy manning it, so how these knobs got to his front door is a bit of a mystery. No word of forced entry at the electric gates... I smell a bit of horseshit.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yes it ****ing is man, I have experienced myself how it is to have my house burgled, it changes how you feel in your home, it messes with you. It’s one thing to be robbed in a random place, but these people came to his house. This is not a joke ffs.
No it isn't, you're trying to turn this into something you dearly want it to be for some reason. You know **** all about his situation, so don't try to relate it to being burgled.

razörist

No it isn't, you're trying to turn this into something you dearly want it to be for some reason. You know **** all about his situation, so don't try to relate it to being burgled.
I’m not trying anything, I’m scared it will become something we can’t solve. It’s a serious issue, no matter how little understanding you can find in your thick head.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I’m not trying anything, I’m scared it will become something we can’t solve. It’s a serious issue, no matter how little understanding you can find in your thick head.
I think you're maybe just the 'scared' type anyway tbh. Quite unhinged, at least, from what I'm reading.

Didi

Hope they stole his wages and returned it to Arsenal. Can’t believe this fraud is the 2nd highest paid player in the league. Meanwhile there are players like De Bruyne and Salah making less than this guy, think about that for a minute! What a freaking joke. Send his arse packing to China.

razörist

I think you're maybe just the 'scared' type anyway tbh. Quite unhinged, at least, from what I'm reading.
Yeah sure, make it about me, you straw man merchant. It’s not like there thousands of people that have suffered something like this and have felt exactly what I described. You can even find their stories online. Even footballers, didn’t Di Maria’s form for Manu crash and burn as soon as they broke into his home? Everything went south for Di Maria-United after that. But don’t mind the facts.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah sure, make it about me, you straw man merchant. It’s not like there thousands of people that have suffered something like this and have felt exactly what I described. You can even find their stories online. Even footballers, didn’t Di Maria’s form for Manu crash and burn as soon as they broke into his home? Everything went south for Di Maria-United after that. But don’t mind the facts.
'Make it about me', say the stranger who just launched two personal attacks on another stranger. Has this horrendous turn of events over here in my manor messed with your sense of self awareness?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
BBC reports: "Ferhat Ercan, of Highgate, and Salaman Ekinci, of Tottenham, were arrested on Thursday outside the north London home of Gunners star Mesut Özil."

Does this Ekinci guy play for them? Is it all a dirty Spud plot?

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
This is Mesut's last chance to make it at Arsenal.

I think he missed having a great playmaker playing behind him. Özil's best stretch of performances with an Arsenal shirt was when Santi was playing behind him.

he didn't need to drop as much to help in the buildup. he was focusing on what he does best.

+ Pepe will help too. Özil works great with goal scoring wingers.

I hope he won't disappoint us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think he missed having a great playmaker playing behind him. Özil's best stretch of performances with an Arsenal shirt was when Santi was playing behind him.

he didn't need to drop as much to help in the buildup. he was focusing on what he does best.

If Ceballos/Doozy/Torreira can all up their game and become a regular supply line for Özil then he really doesn’t have any excuses.

He can pick up the ball near the final third and have Auba and Pepe being willing runners and Laca there to link up with.

I refuse to believe he’s truly done, I hope there’s one or two good seasons left in him.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

his golden period was when Alexis was having his - which does give hope now we have Pepe

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Jesus! Tensions in Eastern Europe and the Middle East all spilling over onto an Arsenal Forum.

Those regions are powder kegs. Let’s not forget what happened when Arch Duke Ferdinand got shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom