• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

By reading here I sense we still struggle attacking away from home.

Ia it the system? Or that Miki loses 20+ balls every game? Maybe mix of both. I think Douzi and Xhaka are not good pairing for away games either. Lot of things to look into.

nicky47

Established Member
Expected a tricky match, wasn't the best best watch, but I'll take a 1 nil away from home all day!! Well done Guns, needed that win so bad.

Credit to Chambers, did well. Nelson, was hoping for a little more. Mkhit, so poor. And PEA, love this guy, so clinical!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger

Ia it the system? Or that Miki loses 20+ balls every game? Maybe mix of both. I think Douzi and Xhaka are not good pairing for away games either. Lot of things to look into.
Reading here - see who made the post, see what they've been saying for years, then see if it's unbiased or trying to prove some archaic and irrelevant point.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Xhaka had really poor 20 mins at the beginning, but after that he really stepped into the game.

You saw why Pepe and Ceballos haven't started, it will take some time to integrate them into the PL and into the team. That's normal and every minute will help.

I think Newcastle haven't had a clear chance, all shots from distance or some crosses. Nothing special. Chambers and Sokratis did a good work, not stupid moments. That's what i want to see from our CBs.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

We can tear it up. Neither Nelson or Micky will be starting most games & CM just has to click with best partnerships.

Aub / Lacazette / Pepe will be hard for any team.

Fallout

imo the problem was that none of our forward players were particularly inventive with the ball, aside from mhki who makes a lot of mistakes. willock, reiss, and auba are great ball carriers and can maintain possession but none of them can be relied on to open up space with an incisive pass. we lacked creativity.

xhaka and guendo actually played really solid today imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom