• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

uriazu

Hopefully he won't loss us to many points this season and watch the game mostly from the stands/bench.
Not good enough in any area to help us reach top 4.
Has not improved not even one step in 3 years.
Please set us free

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Solid 6/10 for me. Wasnt bad but I have seen him play quite a bit better. Positive for me was the lack of noticeable errors. Very few today. If he can keep that up then he will suffice.

Godwin1

Very well-known
What's with this Xhaka love hes so awful that when he does the basics right, everyone makes is out like hes had a brilliant game, such a limited player and lacks so much awareness on the pitch he's always one play away from calamity.
The usual frauds will act like he's a 20 year old in his first season.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Thread is already incredibly polarized one game in.

Thought he was very poor first half. There were some missplaced passes, but worse for me was that he only seemed to pass it backwards and didn't make himself available to transition the game from defense to attack. Neither he nor Guendouzi were passing options for the defense, so they kept passing it horizontally.

Second half he got involved more, had some good passes (sent Auba away once, although that pass wasn't incredibly difficult) and did well defensively.

6/10 for me.

OmegaOs

Classic Xhaka performance. He had some wayward passes but he improved in the second half, but he got outplayed by Guendouzi imo. If the Inter rumours are true, I would take the money

Didnt see the game but its mixed reviews on here. Worst thing is that people who would never criticize Xhaka are praising him so I must assume it was more of the same from him, bad performance.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Minute 2, he receives the ball from Leno and I'm pleased with his body shape and preparation to go forward. Sadly under little pressure, he passed to an opponent. Only one other sloppy pass that I recall and he got a needless yellow. Otherwise, he did ok and I was especially pleased to see him kill time in the corner. I think he'd be good if he had some pace and agility as that would outweigh any errors.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
What's with this Xhaka love hes so awful that when he does the basics right, everyone makes is out like hes had a brilliant game, such a limited player and lacks so much awareness on the pitch he's always one play away from calamity.
So basically the Iwobi fans. Both are mid table players yet some people would call it perfume if these two passed gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom