• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

He had a bit of a wayward first half but his second half just radiated total control.

Tears in my eyes watching this man captain our club. Love him.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Was average I thought. Not great but not horrible. Better second half. Still got a completely unnecessary yellow card. Just brainless at times.

4TeO9Ht_d.jpg

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Xhaka could stand by our net and consistently put balls in the back of our net and @Erlis would still come in here and tell us how he is the greatest midfielder the planet has ever seen. Pathetic troll.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Actually grates me this Xhaka wankfest we have on here. Willock, AMN and Nelson all showed much more on the ball and off it than Granit did yet in this thread there is this massive cult fan following and for no bloody reason!

shedward92

Though I personally don't think Xhaka is the caliber of player that we need in midfield, I still feel that he'll need to get considerable minutes this year - as we're massively lacking PL experience in that part of the pitch.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Please take your own advice you fecking git! Go watch the game and count how many times this idiot gave the ball away in the first half.

30 year old who acts like 12 years old school bully, your brain didnt develop much since then it seems.Grow up imbecile. Exactly because I watched the game twice I come and state the facts here.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Great passing range but thats where the positives end. And can’t even use his elite passing all the time (especially with turnovers) because he’s so excruciatingly slow on the ball and gets caught out again.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
30 year old who acts like 12 years old school bully, your brain didnt develop much since then it seems.Grow up imbecile. Exactly because I watched the game twice I come and state the facts here.
You're high if you think that was a good performance. Either a paid shill, a loser troll with absolutely no life or an absolute *****. In no way shape or form was that an amazing performance. It wasn't horrible either but it lacked any serious cutting edge which is needed for this competitive league.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Exactly because I watched the game twice I come and state the facts here.
The facts are he gave the ball away far too much for it to be considered a good performance from a PL football player.
state the facts here.
BWAHAHAHA
You never list facts. You list your emotions and you back it up with insults and more useless opinion.

Now swear at me some more and list absolutely no evidence of any facts so the rest of the forum can see what an absolute joke you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom