• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Arsenal FC 4-0 Brexit FC

Let’s do this!

My line-up prediction:

71l0opkoe.jpeg

Don't think Özil will play mate, I actually think those threats against him and Koa will mean they won't play for some time..

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Back four of Monreal Luiz Sokratis AMN please.

Need them for the next 4 games until we start getting others back, really need to build some cohesion back there.

Manberg

Predator
If they have security around them I don’t see why Özil and Kola can’t train. They risk falling behind because of this matter and it’s the club that pays for it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If they have security around them I don’t see why Özil and Kola can’t train. They risk falling behind because of this matter and it’s the club that pays for it.
Don’t start on the Özil conundrum again. There’ll three pages of non football related political discussions, I’ll chime in with one comment and @American_Gooner will name me publicly as the off topic merchant.:lol:
#modvictimisation

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Penalty kick of a match on paper, which is why we'll probably equalise in the 93rd minute and celebrate a draw. Momentum and confidence for this team with all the new bits and bobs is so vital.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Penalty kick of a match on paper, which is why we'll probably equalise in the 93rd minute and celebrate a draw. Momentum and confidence for this team with all the new bits and bobs is so vital.
3-0 . . . you heard it here first.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

:lol: Came back from Devizes yesterday... Not a million miles from the south of Wales. I bet you're keeping your wellies clean in Swansea.
I know a limerick about Devizes.:lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This will be a tough one, Pepe to come on at 1-0 up to seal a 2-0 win would go down nicely.

We may have to rush some guys back as Burnley are a good side, Chambers played well but you need the experience of David Luiz against strikers like Wood and Barnes.

Burnley might be too much of a culture shock too soon for Ceballos but I say we chuck him in there anyway, the Burnley cloggers won’t be able to touch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom