• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
I expect a similar team to the one that started against Newcastle. Maybe one or two changes with Luiz looking most likely.

No point rushing players back for them to get injured. It's a long season, they will have a part to play.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Home game against one of the ****test sides in the league. This is exactly the sort of game where you play the guys who came back late and give them 60 minutes to blow off the cobwebs. If you keep giving them 20-30 minutes cameos we’ll be here in the middle of September still waiting for them to get fit having been spanked by Liverpool and beaten by Tottenham.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
There's no way Mkhi can start this? One of the journalists said Emery was quite animated when he was giving the ball away so frequently against Newcastle, I can't see why he'd bother playing him ahead of Pepe again.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think we could see Ceballos, Pepe & Luiz all start this. A home game like this is perfect for them to start. No disrespect to Burnley but we will be hot favourites to win and we should look to win it emphatically.

Leno
AMN Luiz Sok Monreal
Douzi Xhaka
Ceballos
Pepe Auba Mkhi

I dont like to include Mkhi but who else can we play on the left apart from Auba?

4-0

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm sure we scraped past this fixture last season?

That being said, Lacazette Pepe, Ceballos and Luiz should all start and get at least 60 minutes. Need them fit for Liverpool & Sp**s.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I think we could see Ceballos, Pepe & Luiz all start this. A home game like this is perfect for them to start. No disrespect to Burnley but we will be hot favourites to win and we should look to win it emphatically.

Leno
AMN Luiz Sok Monreal
Douzi Xhaka
Ceballos
Pepe Auba Mkhi

I dont like to include Mkhi but who else can we play on the left apart from Auba?

4-0
Nelson?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Hard decision to make if to keep Chambers or start Luiz. On the one hand Chambers had a good game against Newcastle. Usually when a player had a good game, I like them to keep their place. It keeps them more motivated, shows also if your performances are good you get a fair chance to stake a claim.

On the other hand I think Emery probably sees Luiz as part of his first 11. His passing abilities could be crucial to make our tactics work. In that case he has to play him in this game otherwise he won't be ready for the Liverpool or Sp**s games.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Leno
AMN Luiz Sok Monreal
Douzi Xhaka
Ceballos
Pepe Auba Mkhi

4-0
He quite likes Auba on the left running in to pick up AMN crosses. Laca in the middle if he’s fit. That front three should outscore any side.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Leno
AMN Chambers Sokratis Monreal
Guendouzi Xhaka
Pepe Willock Aubameyang
Lacazette

Get the front 3 ready for the Sp**s and Liverpool games. However, keep the midfield from Newcastle

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Leno
AMN Chambers Sokratis Monreal
Guendouzi Xhaka
Pepe Willock Aubameyang
Lacazette

Get the front 3 ready for the Sp**s and Liverpool games. However, keep the midfield from Newcastle

Think Xhaka-Guen gets slaughtered against Liverpool and Sp**s. Either drop Willock back or play Torreira

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Flying out to Thailand for a holiday with the wife on Thursday, so will be watching this from a bar somewhere in Bangkok. Easy win.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Luiz has to start this one.

Hopefully Kolasinac is available here as at Anfield I would start 5 at the back with two up top (Auba & Pepe) they’d cause VVD etc a lot of problems. Luiz is at his best playing in that system, he’ll easily pick out Pepe & Auba.

3 points here and a point at Anfield would be fantastic.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm sure we scraped past this fixture last season?
Pretty much battered them, Özil masterclass. Cruising at 2-0 before a stupid botched clearance by Torreira iirc gave them an easy goal to make it a nervy finish.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Pretty much battered them, Özil masterclass. Cruising at 2-0 before a stupid botched clearance by Torreira iirc gave them an easy goal to make it a nervy finish.

Yeah I remembered the Özil pass but also remembered it being close.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom