• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Arsenal FC 4-0 Brexit FC

Let’s do this!

My line-up prediction:

71l0opkoe.jpeg

What do you use to make Line Ups like that?

App or webpage?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He quite likes Auba on the left running in to pick up AMN crosses. Laca in the middle if he’s fit. That front three should outscore any side.

I didn't include Laca because I wasn't sure of his fitness. If he's fit then yes, we can weaken our attack by putting Auba on the wing to accommodate Laca ;)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Another Guendouzi masterclass incoming which will keep Torreira out of the squad for the next few games.

I can’t wait to see some more of Willock running through that Burnley midfield too.

The younger players are showing no fear.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Hard decision to make if to keep Chambers or start Luiz. On the one hand Chambers had a good game against Newcastle. Usually when a player had a good game, I like them to keep their place. It keeps them more motivated, shows also if your performances are good you get a fair chance to stake a claim.

On the other hand I think Emery probably sees Luiz as part of his first 11. His passing abilities could be crucial to make our tactics work. In that case he has to play him in this game otherwise he won't be ready for the Liverpool or Sp**s games.

I'd be really surprised if it's not Luiz/Sokratis. Chambers knows he's going to be 3/4 choice. Emery will want to get Luiz and Sokratis working together as soon and as much as possible to prepare them for Liverpool and Sp**s.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Home game against one of the ****test sides in the league. This is exactly the sort of game where you play the guys who came back late and give them 60 minutes to blow off the cobwebs. If you keep giving them 20-30 minutes cameos we’ll be here in the middle of September still waiting for them to get fit having been spanked by Liverpool and beaten by Tottenham.

Spot on.

Throw the multimillionaires in the deep end and let them experience the blue collar mugs first hand. None of this easing in BS.

Hard fought 2-0 to the good guys.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I won't be, but the Lacazette fanboys will beg to differ.

Who do you go as a front 3 then?

Reiss Auba Pepe

I think that's probably most natural, God forbid Emery stills Mhki on the left.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Who do you go as a front 3 then?

Reiss Auba Pepe

I think that's probably most natural, God forbid Emery stills Mhki on the left.

I don't think Reiss is ready to start every game, I'd have a rotation of Reiss, Martin Nelly and Mhki. I exaggerate my beef with Lacazette, we do have to play him and Auba up front too. But I see rotation in that LW spot.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don't think Reiss is ready to start every game, I'd have a rotation of Reiss, Martin Nelly and Mhki. I exaggerate my beef with Lacazette, we do have to play him and Auba up front too. But I see rotation in that LW spot.

This is the issue I have, our LW spot isn't experienced enough and it's why I thought Iwobi would cement it before he was sold.

Don't think we'll see the same front 3 too often this season.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This is the issue I have, our LW spot isn't experienced enough and it's why I thought Iwobi would cement it before he was sold.

Don't think we'll see the same front 3 too often this season.

It always takes years for us to replace players, hopefully this new regime isn't as bad as Arsène/Ivan were. We haven't been the same on that side since we sold Alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom