• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It always takes years for us to replace players, hopefully this new regime isn't as bad as Arsène/Ivan were. We haven't been the same on that side since we sold Alexis.

Wonder how many years Auba has left at this level, if Pepe is as good as we think he could be a solid LW could leave us a league winning attack.

I get nervous that we don't have time to build a league winning squad with Aubameyang at his best :(

I actually hate Ivan the bald c*nt.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Wonder how many years Auba has left at this level, if Pepe is as good as we think he could be a solid LW could leave us a league winning attack.

I get nervous that we don't have time to build a league winning squad with Aubameyang at his best :(

I actually hate Ivan the bald c*nt.

Auba still has years, people exaggerate players when they turn 30. I give him until 32 before he starts declining.

The good thing about Auba is that he only sprints when he needs to, it's what made a lot of Arsenal fans turn on him because they don't think he does enough and want someone to run around. But people don't understand conserving energy and only running when you need to. Look at Alexis, completely finished before he even hit 30.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Auba still has years, people exaggerate players when they turn 30. I give him until 32 before he starts declining.

Yeah I gave him two years, hope that's enough to actually push for the title.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Untitled.jpg

here we go...

Should've saved Mike Dean for the Sp**s game as we tend to thrash them whenever he's the ref on the day. Now, knowing our luck, we'll get that lumbering hippo Jon Moss.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't think Reiss is ready to start every game, I'd have a rotation of Reiss, Martin Nelly and Mhki. I exaggerate my beef with Lacazette, we do have to play him and Auba up front too. But I see rotation in that LW spot.
We’re gonna give them three a chance to earn the LW and if it doesn’t work out them Dirty Raul is going for a cut price Zaha deal.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Leno
AMN Chambers Luiz Monreal
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Ceballos Nelson
Auba​

Hopefully the starting 11 assuming Mesut/Sead are not available again.

shedward92

It's a shame that Özil looks like he'll be unavailable.

This is exactly the kind of game that could lead him to kick-on this season.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Finding a bit ironic that the Özil thread has been locked due to non-football related posts.

Posing with Erdoğan, Quitting national side, Erdoğan playing an official role at his wedding, now in hiding. Everything about the wee fella is increasingly non-football and less and less relates to performances on the pitch benefitting Arsenal FC.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
------------------- Lacazette----------------
---PEA------------------Özil----------Pepe--
-------------Ceballos--------Torreira-------
Kola----Chambers---Sokratis-----AMN
------------------------Leno--------------------

We lacked creativity against the toon. Ceballos desperately needs to start this match. Hopefully Özil & Kola's issues are okay for them to play if not Geundouzi and Nacho to play instead. Stick with Chambers and Sokratis, they were solid in the last match.

gkoat

Allison is injured and Pool is playing 3 games over these 7 days. I think we have to have our 'best' team 'fit' by then - Pepe, Laca, Luiz, Ceballos all start for me v burnley. This lineup can easily win v burnley and will hopefully get us ready to take 4 points from the next 2 games.

Lacazette
Aub-Pepe
Ceballos
Douz/Xhaka
Monreal/Luiz/Sokratis/AMN
Leno

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
IMO you can't drop Willock after that performance, he was our best player in the first half. He should be starting the game vs Liverpool and Sp**s.

We can look to properly integrate Ceballos + Torreira after the international break. Ceballos won't be ready for our big games in time, and Torreira won't be fit enough.

The only player we should be looking to get into the side ASAP is Pepe. Start him against Burnley and take him off at 60 if required. That way he could at least start in one of our tough games before the break. We need him on the counter for these games, its why we bought him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
----------------Lacazette
Aubameyang----Özil--------Pepe
-----------Ceballos---Torreira
Monreal-----Luiz----Sokratis---AMN
--------------------Leno

I want to see what this team has in terms of proper creativity.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Leno
AMN Chambers Luiz Monreal
Willock Guendouzi
Pepe Ceballos Nelson
Aubameyang
The above would be my ideal lineup in terms of what we would have available (assuming no Özil). Willock the perfect body inbetween one of Guendouzi/Xhaka and Ceballos rather than having both guys on the same line. Nelson should get another start as he impressed in patches, should be encouraged to go for the jugular more. Pepe should get some practice in this match ahead of Mhkitaryan. Auba to continue his form. What I think we will see though is:

Leno
AMN Sokratis Luiz Monreal
Xhaka Torreira
Mhkitaryan Willock Nelson
Aubameyang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom