• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead & Mesut

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This is ****ing insane.

Kolasinac rightly embarassed those pussies and now they're tying to make these guys' families feel unsafe as a result. ****.
That can’t be the reason why there has been a follow up. It doesn’t make sense. This isn’t about the bruised pride of a couple of hoodies on a moped. If there’s no financial gain to be had at this point—and there really isn’t now this is all in the open—the threat would disappear. Nobody’s about to risk being caught red handed while trying to rob a watch or a chain.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
15 of the Liverpool / Everton / Manchester players got robbed in a 18 month period a couple of years ago.... Phil Jagielka even got held up at knife point in his home one night.

Never saw these type of precautions taken. Kind of crazy.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
It's a bit ridiculous tbh. They are acting like the joker is going to attack the arsenal team bus on the way to the stadium.

As celebs (Özil atleast) I would think they get hatemail/tweets/dms etc and death threats regularly so this Kinda response must point to something more substantial imo...

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Could be worse. Players and their families have had knockout gas put through their air vents as they’ve slept, and their houses robbed at the leisure of the burglars. I feel this is being blown out of proportion. Either that or there’s a hell of a lot that isn’t being told.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the fact that there has been so little info in the press, who must be gagging for the inside story, suggests the police have done the gagging themselves - maybe one of the gangs involved is known to be particularly dangerous

GunnerUK

That can’t be the reason why there has been a follow up. It doesn’t make sense. This isn’t about the bruised pride of a couple of hoodies on a moped. If there’s no financial gain to be had at this point—and there really isn’t now this is all in the open—the threat would disappear. Nobody’s about to risk being caught red handed while trying to rob a watch or a chain.

I don’t think it’s anything to do with the Moped thugs I think it’s completely unrelated. Unless you guys know any different.

I’m under the assumption these thugs were just riding past notices the nice car and tried to fleece something. Do we even know if these thugs knew they were football stars.??

Eg: did the Attempted robbery take place outside the home of one of the two.?

GunnerUK

What if it’s Don Raul - What if his the mastermind trying to lower that wage bill and move him on.

Dirty tactics.

:cool:

raul_sanllehi_arsenal-1.jpg

He looks the Mafia/godfather type if you ask me

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don’t think it’s anything to do with the Moped thugs I think it’s completely unrelated. Unless you guys know any different.

I’m under the assumption these thugs were just riding past notices the nice car and tried to fleece something. Do we even know if these thugs knew they were football stars.??

Eg: did the Attempted robbery take place outside the home of one of the two.?
It's supposed to have taken place outside Kola's house. Then they tailed the car to the restaurant. Allegedly. Over a week passes, then two guys are supposed to have got past the security gate at the top of Özil's road, and arrived outside his house, where they were confronted by Ozils's security. I think that much is accurate so far.

GunnerUK

It's supposed to have taken place outside Kola's house. Then they tailed the car to the restaurant. Allegedly. Over a week passes, then two guys are supposed to have got past the security gate at the top of Özil's road, and arrived outside his house, where they were confronted by Ozils's security. I think that much is accurate so far.

Well that gets a bit worrying..

I know it’s easy to say not being in the situation but it’s more then likely just some fking punk ass teenagers still living at home with mummy all talk no action.

But if it’s the same group of people that showed up at Ozils house I can see the worry.

What Degenerates. Embarrassed to be a Londoner no wonder Europe thinks Britain is a laughing stock

Let's play Aubamawang

I'm sure they released the names of the two men arrested outside Özil's house. I don't remember the exact names but they did sound like they could be Turkish, which, wearing my tin foil detective hat, leads me to believe this could all be related to his relationship with Erdogan. I would imagine there is a lot of Turkish immigrant dissatisfaction with that despot.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...s-a-rival-firm-leading-to-tensions/ar-AAFMORj

If this filthy rag of a paper is to be believed: ( keep in mind it’s only fit for wiping your a$$)

All the neighbours contribute to deploy a private security firm. For whatever reason Özil stopped paying last year. In the light of this trouble he has now hired a rival firm. The 2 blokes arrested were drunk Turkish fellas shouting abuse. They sound as far from a gang or OCG as you can get.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...s-a-rival-firm-leading-to-tensions/ar-AAFMORj

If this filthy rag of a paper is to be believed: ( keep in mind it’s only fit for wiping your a$$)

All the neighbours contribute to deploy a private security firm. For whatever reason Özil stopped paying last year. In the light of this trouble he has now hired a rival firm. The 2 blokes arrested were drunk Turkish fellas shouting abuse. They sound as far from a gang or OCG as you can get.
Two drunk Turks did well to get past the manned gate at the top of his road... Pretty much points to them having a bee under their bonnet about Erdogan though, if true. I’m not Sherlock Holmes or anything... Just an innocent theory from a victim blamer.

Top Bottom