• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead & Mesut

ptrcopp

They have returned to training.

Emery: “My focus is to be positive and think the players are 100 per cent with their mind here. I want to help them be normal with us, training, thinking and above all taking the focus for each match."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49359867

Wonder if they’ll start on Saturday...

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...s-a-rival-firm-leading-to-tensions/ar-AAFMORj

If this filthy rag of a paper is to be believed: ( keep in mind it’s only fit for wiping your a$$)

All the neighbours contribute to deploy a private security firm. For whatever reason Özil stopped paying last year. In the light of this trouble he has now hired a rival firm. The 2 blokes arrested were drunk Turkish fellas shouting abuse. They sound as far from a gang or OCG as you can get.

Should have stuck with the Gurkhas , no brainer really .

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
do muslim marriages have best men?

idk but it was reported everywhere that Erdogan was Özil's best man
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/08/world/europe/erdogan-mesut-Özil-wedding.html
edit: why is the link from the BBC website not working? :lol:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
here is the BBC article:

Arsenal's Mesut Özil & Sead Kolasinac '100%' ready to play

• 18 minutes ago
  • From the sectionArsenal

Mesut Özil & Sead Kolasinac 100% mentally ready - Emery
Arsenal manager Unai Emery is "100%" confident Mesut Özil and Sead Kolasinac are mentally ready to play against Burnley on Saturday.

The pair were left out of the Gunners' season-opening win over Newcastle because of "further security fears" after being involved in a carjacking attempt by an armed gang in July.

Midfielder Özil and left-back Kolasinac have now returned to training.

"It's good news for us because they can help us in matches," Emery said.

"My focus is to be positive and focus on making sure the players are 100% in their minds here.

"I want to help them to be with us, back to normal training, thinking about football. Above all, I want them to be able to focus on each training session and each match.

"They came back to training with us on Tuesday. I think each session gives us good information and good different options with them also to take the decision if they're going to be with us on Saturday or be in the first XI. But we are going to wait until tomorrow, our last training session."

Asked if he was pleased that Özil, 30, and 25-year-old Kolasinac were now back training Emery added: "Am I pleased that they're back? Of course. For us, for me, first they're a person and second they're a player."

Ferhat Ercan, of Highgate, and Salaman Ekinci, of Tottenham, were arrested on 8 August outside the north London home of Özil, and have since been charged with a public order offence.

The pair, both 27, are due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on 6 September.

Police said they were treating the public order offence and the attempted car-jacking as separate incidents.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Is it a coincidence that the 2 assailants name sounds Turkish
It probably isn't but there are a lot of nationalities and people with that name in and around Turkey. I don't know what to make of it.

Top Bottom