• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

Come on guys have a bit of faith. People are acting like we don't even have a chance. Worse teams than us will beat Liverpool at Anfield this season guaranteed.

There's never been a better time to play them, they are looking very leggy at the minute, they we're extremely lucky against Chelsea and only just scraped a win against Southampton this weekend when last year they were steamrolling everyone.

C'mon guys lift your spirits the **** up, we just won our first two in 10 ****ing years!
This ****s never used to threaten us one bit in the past and I have a feeling we are reverting back to the force that we were. Our arsenal is quite loaded atm so lets get them guns out and smoke these *****es! Who's with me!

Stannis

We are gonna be slaughtered on the wings

CB aren’t the big issue

And I actually think Monreal will be the bigger issue than AMN. I love nacho, but even Burnley had him on toast, he doesn’t stop crosses at all

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Salah and Mane vs AMN and Monreal is going to decide this one I'm afraid. Also, our play in general hasn't been that good despite having 6 from 2. So I think we'll lose here. Draw would be an acceptable result for me. Then we can beat Sp**s at home and start with 10 from 4.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We’ll have the same back 4 as yesterday. At this point it’s probably Guendouzi, Ceballos and one other in midfield. He’ll go with seniority which means Xhaka probably gets the nod because Torreira is short of match fitness. The front three picks itself at this point. Nelson and Mkhitaryan have done nothing to encourage the manager to pick them over Lacazette.

OSBK

Established Member
Leno
Amn
Sok
Luiz
Monreal
Torr
Xhaka
DC
Pepe
Auba
Laca

Pool are deadly on the break, we are better off sitting back and letting them push forward and we hurt them on the counter. Guarantee if we play open from the start we will be 3-0 in 20mins

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Come on guys have a bit of faith. People are acting like we don't even have a chance. Worse teams than us will beat Liverpool at Anfield this season guaranteed.

There's never been a better time to play them, they are looking very leggy at the minute, they we're extremely lucky against Chelsea and only just scraped a win against Southampton this weekend when last year they were steamrolling everyone.

Not one team beat Liverpool at Anfield last season though. Not in the CL or the PL. Not one team. Anfield is just too much and Liverpool players rise to the occasion in the big games. They're too good all over the park. Adrian is their only weakness, maybe Alexander-Arnold might be gotten to but even then it's difficult.

Jae

Not one team beat Liverpool at Anfield last season though. Not in the CL or the PL. Not one team. Anfield is just too much and Liverpool players rise to the occasion in the big games. They're too good all over the park. Adrian is their only weakness, maybe Alexander-Arnold might be gotten to but even then it's difficult.

I'm not expecting a win, as Emery said it'll be difficult, but this is football, nothing is impossible. They will lose at Anfield this season, you can quote me on that.

They looked sloppy against Norwich at Anfield last week and they were sloppy against Chelsea in the Super Cup as well.

Preacher

Always Crying
ECL-KMMXUAERFj0.jpg

I reckon this front three will do the job against Liverpool. Auba/Pepe/Laca on the bench as super subs:drool:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Anfield is a horde of gobby hubcap-stealing Scousers with a sprinkling of Japanese tourists singing a mawkish song from an ancient musical.

A team of professionals will laugh at them, shut them up by scoring first and scoring second and send them depressed back to their hovel to have meths spirits for tea.

KingHenry14

I’d play Xhaka, Torreira and Ceballos for this game. We need the grit to win the midfield battle.

I can see Liverpool scoring at least 2 against us with our current defense, so I can only hope our strikers can bail us out. Pepe, I feel will be pivotal in this game. If he comes out firing then I can see a high scoring draw.

I’ll go for a 3-3.

nicky47

Established Member
Nice seeing some optimism for this one, but I'm not so confident, haha. Liverpool I believe have a cracking record at home, and last season they only lost once. Narrowly...

Can't see us being the ones to change that. Just hoping for a competitive match, not a hammering. Maybe a solid draw? Great occasion for some of players to prove a point mind.

Malky

Established Member
Just go all out attack, Auba, Laca, Pepe, Özil, Ceballos, Nelson... don't care about formation, just fit them all in and see how much joy they get against Liverpools high line.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Nice seeing some optimism for this one, but I'm not so confident, haha. Liverpool I believe have a cracking record at home, and last season they only lost once. Narrowly...

Can't see us being the ones to change that. Just hoping for a competitive match, not a hammering. Maybe a solid draw? Great occasion for some of players to prove a point mind.

Exactly. I remember Barca getting their asses handed to them not so long ago at Anfield. A point would be excellent.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Laca riding the bench for this one I reckon. Move Luiz into midfield as a special one off emergency tactic for this game .... whose with me? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom