• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He played well in both games and was one of the best players. Got praise from Emery. He is in form player, who gives our midfield better balance. He has a good chance again to play from the start.

Sure he does, but I certainly wouldn't play him in this game from the start if I were manager. I don't think he's been as good as you think he's been, the sorts of mistakes he's been getting away with against Burnley/Newcastle will be punished heavily against the likes of Pool and even Sp**s.

KingHenry14

He played well in both games and was one of the best players. Got praise from Emery. He is in form player, who gives our midfield better balance. He has a good chance again to play from the start.

He has made a fantastic start, but we need to do a job. He lacks the experience needed to know what it takes against the big clubs for him to start from the get go. Experience is huge in games like these.

I agree with bringing him on later when legs start to get tired.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We are gonna be slaughtered on the wings

CB aren’t the big issue

And I actually think Monreal will be the bigger issue than AMN. I love nacho, but even Burnley had him on toast, he doesn’t stop crosses at all
CBs have been a big issue for years, whoever we’ve played against. Nacho is a class act and AMN is learning on the job.

Couldn’t disagree more with that post bro if you’d claimed Donald Trump was a caring politician. :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

This is really a freehit. Not bothered too much about the result. Just hope we're a lot more competitive than we have been in the last few seasons.
Can’t ever remember any poster saying that a match was a ‘free hit’ under Wenger. If we lost, even against City, the melt down was of catastrophic proportions.

I think Unai can nullify these ****s. A draw for me. Let’s be bold, he’s a good manager.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We are gonna be slaughtered on the wings

CB aren’t the big issue

And I actually think Monreal will be the bigger issue than AMN. I love nacho, but even Burnley had him on toast, he doesn’t stop crosses at all
Neither does AMN, in fact I think the majority of crosses into the box came from his end. Can't wait for Bellerin/Tierney to be back.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Neither does AMN, in fact I think the majority of crosses into the box came from his end. Can't wait for Bellerin/Tierney to be back.
I hardly remember Nacho getting skinned against Burnley, if it wasn’t for Ceballos he would have been a contender for man of the match.

Arseblog gave him an 8 player rating, along with Auba, only Ceballos got better 9.

This from the Daily Cannon:
  • Nacho Monreal 7.5 – Monreal had a good game at both ends, creating a number of promising chances whilst also winning plenty of defensive duels and making five clearances.
What are people watching ffs? @YeahBee is infecting people.:lol:

He’ll be the second name on the team sheet v Pool.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Can’t ever remember any poster saying that a match was a ‘free hit’ under Wenger. If we lost, even against City, the melt down was of catastrophic proportions.

Simply a result of City/Liverpool being so far ahead of the pack last season. Nothing more to it that that. Glad to see you’re still keeping the Wenger flame alive bruh, it’s a shame he didn’t go on to manage another club so you could have adopted them as your second team.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Simply a result of City/Liverpool being so far ahead of the pack last season. Nothing more to it that that. Glad to see you’re still keeping the Wenger flame alive bruh, it’s a shame he didn’t go on to manage another club so you could have adopted them as your second team.
If only. Best football manager ever, closely followed by Unai.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool haven’t exactly started the season on fire. I’d be disappointed if we couldn’t come away with a draw, or at least hold them close.

Full backs a major weak point point though, Monreal and AMN. :facepalm:

MikeVinna

Established Member
If Xhaka plays we get wrecked. He’s in no way a good fit for a high intensity game. Play Torreira.

Leno

AMN Sokratis Luiz Monreal

Willock Torreira Ceballos

Pepe Laca Auba​

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Attack and defence picks itself really, same back four as the Burnley match and either Pepe or Reiss to start with Auba and Laca.

Midfield is where it gets tricky.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I hardly remember Nacho getting skinned against Burnley, if it wasn’t for Ceballos he would have been a contender for man of the match.

Arseblog gave him an 8 player rating, along with Auba, only Ceballos got better 9.

This from the Daily Cannon:
  • Nacho Monreal 7.5 – Monreal had a good game at both ends, creating a number of promising chances whilst also winning plenty of defensive duels and making five clearances.
What are people watching ffs? @YeahBee is infecting people.:lol:

He’ll be the second name on the team sheet v Pool.
Its just a case of overrating the youth, imo. I thought AMN was dodgy defensively and Monreal was great. I think Robertson+Mane will have a field day against AMN.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
If Xhaka plays we get wrecked. He’s in no way a good fit for a high intensity game. Play Torreira.

Leno

AMN Sokratis Luiz Monreal

Willock Torreira Ceballos

Pepe Laca Auba​

Bench Laca, push Ceballos up a bit push Luiz into midfield and bring Chambers in. 3pts guaranteed. Thank me later.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
We may well see Unai attempt a left field solution, just hoping it's not a back 3. Could use ceballos or willock in a wide left role, ala ramsey who would cover bellerin's runs in defence, and congest the middle on the ball.

Just keep mkhi away from starting 11, they will eat him alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom