• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 5 games...

Let's play Aubamawang

Better to be happy and optimistic for a few months and let down later than to be down and pessimistic the whole time.

I’m not optimistic but I wish I was, those guys have a positive outlook on life. :lol:
Mate, I work for Morrisons. Only two things in life give me optimism; Arsenal, and getting to marry the love of my life next month. With our start to the season on top of that, I've got endorphins to spare if anyone needs any lol.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Pool away was always gonna be tricky. A point would have been major.

Unfortunately not a lot of improvement compared to last times (the scoreline, and Pepe dribbling past VVD).

Even though it looks shaky, I like that Emery keeps playing from the back. Right now we do not have the material to properly do this, but he is trying to make the team as a unit get used to it. Once Holding, Tierney and Bellerin are back they can slot in straight to a team that is accustomed to this playstyle and we should start clicking more.

This year is about collecting points away from home and forming a steady group when our injured players return.

We move on and focus on the winnable games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes getting result against Liverpool is hard task important to get result against Sp**s now

Tony's nose

Pool away was always gonna be tricky. A point would have been major.

Unfortunately not a lot of improvement compared to last times (the scoreline, and Pepe dribbling past VVD).

Even though it looks shaky, I like that Emery keeps playing from the back. Right now we do not have the material to properly do this, but he is trying to make the team as a unit get used to it. Once Holding, Tierney and Bellerin are back they can slot in straight to a team that is accustomed to this playstyle and we should start clicking more.

This year is about collecting points away from home and forming a steady group when our injured players return.

We move on and focus on the winnable games.

Must finish top 4 imho

We now have much better quality if we fail then its all on emery

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The way Watford are playing right now Javi Gracia will be sacked before the International Break is over. New manager bounce will make that fixture a lot harder. Still should be looking at 10 points from the next 4 games.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Watford away is a potential banana skin coming off an international break.

Tierney and Holding might be back for that though. Liverpool game to set the tone massively.

Big performance regardless of result and I can see us honestly winning all four of the other games. If we get tw*tted think we could struggle to get 6 points.

Apart from the KT and Holding predictions that’s scarily accurate :lol:

Anyway thought I’d bump this after a look at the fixture list. I’ve left out the Caraboa Cup tie away to Liverpool and EL games.

Home vs Palace (26.10)
Home vs Wolves (2.11)
Away vs Leicester (9.11)
Home vs Southampton (23.11)
Away vs Norwich (1.12)

After the Utd game our schedule was supposedly going to ease up but I’m pretty worried.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Home vs Palace (26.10)
Home vs Wolves (2.11)
Away vs Leicester (9.11)
Home vs Southampton (23.11)
Away vs Norwich (1.12)

That looks tough in the context of the last few weeks.

Wolves are a good team, we all know what Leicester did to Arsenal in the last away game and they're doing very well under Rodgers, Hasenhüttl and Southampton are a bit **** but I trust that guy and that team to come up with something just against Charity FC, and Farke is another managerial fox and Norwich have done well in their two big games at home against Chelsea and City; just trust them to come up with a tactical tweak and a fired up performance against a lethargic no plan Arsenal.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

These next two months are crucial for Arteta:
Southampton, Leicester, Benfica x2, Man United, Villa, City, Leeds, Sp**s. And two toss up away fixtures against Wolves and Burnley.

Literally not a single easy game upcoming. Make or break really.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

These next two months are crucial for Arteta:
Southampton, Leicester, Benfica x2, Man United, Villa, City, Leeds, Sp**s. And two toss up away fixtures against Wolves and Burnley.

Literally not a single easy game upcoming. Make or break really.
You’d think it’s crucial - but he doesn’t truly have to win any of these matches except Leeds/Burnley does he? He’d just be excused.

Hopefully we put a good run together in Europa - that comp probably suits us more.

Top Bottom