• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youngsters On Loan Watch

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Bochum was 0:3 behind at half-time, Osei-Tutu hasn't started.

After the 1:3 he was subbed in and scored a nice goal for the 2:3.
3:3 at the end.
Another 3:3, I need to go to more Bochum games :lol:

Funnily enough in the last one he was subbed off when they were 2:0 down and then it ended up 3:3

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Came here to ask how Osei-Tutu is doing. Could do with a new back-up RB next season, would be good for him if he can step up. Few times I have seen him he hasn't impressed me though, especially technically.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Ben Sheaf, 21 now, seems to be doing pretty well for Doncaster in League One. Could he still have a future here? Remember that @Mutable Earth rated him quite highly.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Ben Sheaf, 21 now, seems to be doing pretty well for Doncaster in League One. Could he still have a future here? Remember that @Mutable Earth rated him quite highly.
Like Bielik he's done here I reckon, and Bielik was better in that league. Got hurt a few too many times and that stunted his development a lot, which is unfortunate as he's always been a very solid technician and a good athlete who can play a lot of different positions that would have been useful (CM, CB, RB being his main areas of strength). Think if he continues to do well at Doncaster we can potentially get a Championship buyer for a few million. He could still make his way back to the PL as he has real ability but his injuries have affected him in the sense that he doesn't have the experience you'd perhaps like him to have. Nonetheless, a good solid season in League 1 sets him up quite decently for a good platform to build his career.

I don't really want us to hang onto too many of our current u23 squad as the longer they stay in PL2, the longer it hurts their development. With Sheaf, he had injuries so that had an effect but the others hopefully will have admirers and we can get experience for them now. The 3 main guys I feel should be loaned out right now are Tyreece John-Jules, Matt Smith and Robbie Burton. Those particular 3 players are now at least 18 years old with a good solid amount of U23 football under their belt and they have no use for the PL2 anymore. I'd throw Coyle, Clarke and Medley into that bracket aswell. All 6 of those guys should be getting some valuable EFL minutes.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Just as I hoped, Tyreece John-Jules is going on loan it seems. Lincoln City in League 1. Very good loan for him. Beefs him up with a bit of experience going into the Summer.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom