• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
That's why you shouldn't have hope before this game.
It's always the same.

Must win against Tottenham now.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

All of those Arsenal fans berating Hector Bellerin. Shame on you.

I’d rather have a half fit Bellerin there than AMN.

My boy needs to come back.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Damn I thought with super tactician Emery this year we would be invencibles again... this is shocking me! Really! What a surprise, but zero fault Emery, he is a genius!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I would have found a place for Torreira and Laca too. Bit disappointed about those omissions. Disappointed that he keeps finding a spot for Xhaka too, but I feel that will change. We need to find out best 11, but that will take time.

If he made the subs a bit quicker we might have seen a more respectable result. Hopefully we can pull together a first 11 soon.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Laca showed just there why he should play. Fought and won the ball from fabinho and 40 ydrs and seconds later he is fighting vvd winning a free kick.
Very few people will notice that, it's all about goals here

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Granted his record last season was good but Pepe is going to be frustrating as hell is this is anything to go on. I suspect given a few more games to bed in hell improve bot today was infuriating at times

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

People said they would be happy with loosing by 1 or 2 goals before the game. Here we are and it's still all doom and gloom. I get being dissapointed with a loss regardless, I am too but f*cking hell you can't win with some of you lot.:lol:

Jakarta

This must be how small clubs feel when they play against us. That’s what it’s turned into and I hate it. Hope I don’t have to feel this way for much longer.

Lol man exactly summed up my feelings of this game.

Plus I'm starting to think Emery isn't that brave as a coach....he doesn't have that ambitious drive that you want from a coach.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That was a game too soon for us, that’s all.

Ceballos baptism of fire, two full backs still missing, team getting to know each other, Pepe finding his feet, two 20 year olds in midfield.

Luiz doing a Mustafi too, giving them a freebie.

Emery is a manager not a magician.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We were never going to win at Anfield, and to be honest... bar the penalty and counter attack we were solid for most parts.

We still a defender and midfielder away from moving into spot 3 in the premier league. Hoping we can do a Koulibaly and Auaor/Havertz/Donny VD Beek in the coming windows.

Make no mistake, we are moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom