• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

billyf

We need to add some fluidity and creativity in midfield. Perhaps, play
Mkhi-Toreirra-Ceballos

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

We'll back to 433 i hope this game we'll finally watch pepe laca auba play together. The good news is with var Sp**s wontget thier usual penalty from diving.
Leno
Niles Sokratis Luiz Monreal
Torreira
Willock Ceballos
Pepe Laca Auba

That's the team I would go with. Plenty of energy in that midfield.

teamsoutheast

If we defend without the ball the way we have been recently then this game won't be as easy as some of you seem to think. Sp**s are much better than we are defensively and have quite a strong squad this season. They also look like they may have Rose and Eriksen for at least another season. I'm predicting a 2-2 score draw. I would prefer a win obviously but it's going to take a massive performance from the lads.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If we defend without the ball the way we have been recently then this game won't be as easy as some of you seem to think. Sp**s are much better than we are defensively and have quite a strong squad this season. They also look like they may have Rose and Eriksen for at least another season. I'm predicting a 2-2 score draw. I would prefer a win obviously but it's going to take a massive performance from the lads.
I'm sorry how do they have a strong squad? Without Eriksen they don't have any creativity at all. Bunch of diving nonces. Rose really? They have the worst set of fullbacks among the top 6, probably apart from Chelsea.

teamsoutheast

I'm sorry how do they have a strong squad? Without Eriksen they don't have any creativity at all. Bunch of diving nonces. Rose really? They have the worst set of fullbacks among the top 6, probably apart from Chelsea.

Lo Celso will be a creative player for them once he settles and they still don't have Dele Alli who as annoying as he is, is a good player. I just think our fans tend to let emotion cloud their judgement leading up to this match. We need to be on top of our game as they will be pumped. P.S. We need to take a leaf out of Newcastle's book in defending. That is how you defend and hit a team on the break. Look how organised they were defensively.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Lo Celso will be a creative player for them once he settles and they still don't have Dele Alli who as annoying as he is, is a good player. I just think our fans tend to let emotion cloud their judgement leading up to this match. We need to be on top of our game as they will be pumped. P.S. We need to take a leaf out of Newcastle's book in defending. That is how you defend and hit a team on the break. Look how organised they were defensively.
Mate we are at home. We are not going to sit back against them in a derby. Last year despite having a mediocre team we tore them apart because we were on the front foot from the get go. They needed a Leno error and a dive to get back into the game. Away from home, that's the tactic you're mentioning, we tried it at Wembley and almost got it spot on.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We were always going to lose Liverpool away, the United and Sp**s results make this a good weekend for me!

blaze_of_glory

Weekend definitely looks better with the other results going our way. I’m confident in our ability to beat these jokers but still think they may raise their game and salvage a draw. Hoping my predicting that will make us win.

Smail

fantastic weekend! we have a better newcastle result over Sp**s and I expect us to win against crystal palace at home and they will both lose at anfield. So all in all, not a bad weekend after all. But I do think we are underestimating Chelsea... Mount and Abraham do look good and that team will only get better once they gel.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
fantastic weekend! we have a better newcastle result over Sp**s and I expect us to win against crystal palace at home and they will both lose at anfield. So all in all, not a bad weekend after all. But I do think we are underestimating Chelsea... Mount and Abraham do look good and that team will only get better once they gel.

Abraham is not a PL quality striker, I am 100 percent certain Chelsea won't make top 4 this season. They also have to worry about Champions League football.

Smail

Abraham is not a PL quality striker, I am 100 percent certain Chelsea won't make top 4 this season. They also have to worry about Champions League football.
well then, let's agree to disagree and time will tell. i wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea make top 4 this year (at the expense of Tottenham of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom