• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

We'll absolutely bum these. Sp**s have been clueless this season and they were poor the back end of last season as well. They got lucky against Villa and they looked completely toothless against Newcastle.

I went and had a little nosey on their forum and they are absolutely sh*ttng themselves about this game.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wow. After "I think we have to go with our strongest team", I did not see the twist ending of Chambers at DM coming! Do you really rate him highly in that position? Or is it a horses for courses choice? Or do you not rate Guendouzi/Xhaka?
I think given the attacking options a more traditional defensive minded player gives balance to the team. Thought he was excellent for Fulham in that role and dont think he deserved to be benched against Burnley.

Also Guendouzi hasnt excelled enough to not be rotated. And Xhaka is Xhaka.

Gunner-Union

I think given the attacking options a more traditional defensive minded player gives balance to the team. Thought he was excellent for Fulham in that role and dont think he deserved to be benched against Burnley.

Also Guendouzi hasnt excelled enough to not be rotated. And Xhaka is Xhaka.

id like to see chambers as the dm and rotating that position with lucas. chambers has some size and strength for a dm and is decent with the ball. id have willock and cabellos either side of him.

ksarp

Monreal will be gone. Kolasinac will start.
I don't know why but Xhaka will start again.

Xhaka and Unai is like Wenger and Theo Walcott. Inextricable is the word I am looking for but then I think..Unai has an even deeper affection for Gwendozi, which is quite perplexing.

Ceballos could be benched after his performamce at Anfield.

Well, Ceballos has a penchant for over elaboration, and with the speed of the EPL was only a matter of time. He cuts that down and he becomes viable again.

ksarp

Surely Laca starts, with Pepe and DOST PEA flanking him. Torreira at the 6, but if I know Unai, he'll throw another lineup that will leave us scratching our heads..playing DOST PEA alone uptop with zero press.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I am confident we are winning this and I am going to go crazy once we do! I think this will be the game Ceballos and Pepe will come alive! Especially Pepe - he is going to rip them a new one!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Looking at Kane yesterday he does not look remotely fit or hungry, would love if he would not score against us for once. Anyway, the way he has been playing, he should be benched against us but he won't be because they don't have anyone else that can play striker other than Son.

Fun fact: Did you know that Sp**s spent € 67M on back up/competition for Kane? Soldado, Llorente and Janssen. That's like the cost of one Aubameyang. The **** hit the lottery with Kane, they can't scout strikers to save their lives. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Ashybashy86

Looking at Kane yesterday he does not look remotely fit or hungry, would love if he would not score against us for once. Anyway, the way he has been playing, he should be benched against us but he won't be because they don't have anyone else that can play striker other than Son.

Fun fact: Did you know that Sp**s spent € 67M on back up/competition for Kane? Soldado, Llorente and Janssen. That's like the cost of one Aubameyang. The **** hit the lottery with Kane, they can't scout strikers to save their lives. :lol:
I think they play better without him. An interested Eriksen, Son and Moura up top is more dynamic. With Alli somewhere in there, but he’s injured. Besides, Poch doesn’t have the stones to drop him in a NLD.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If they play a similar team to yesterday then nothing other than a win is acceptable.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I went and had a little nosey on their forum and they are absolutely sh*ttng themselves about this game.
Really interesting that a lot of people on GG think Poch has checked out mentally, some even speculate he could go to United mid-season if they get rid of Ole.

Reactions: Jae

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Don't forget that Darren Bent was their club record signing at one point, and they re-signed Defoe a year after selling him because they couldn't find anyone else. Also tried their best to ruin Fredi Kanoute. Berbatov was a great signing though.

Jae

Something has definitely gone on behind the scenes at Sp**s, they don't seem to have the same cohesiveness team spirit.

Poch has openly admitted that the team is unsettled. They've got various players that wantaway such as Eriksen and Rose, players that are out of form like Alli, players like Aurier who are pissed off with lack of game time and there's also a rumour flying round of them scrapping amongst themselves on the training ground. Vertonghen has popped up over the past few days with a black eye.

I reckon Eriksen will be gone by the time we play them and they look sh1te without him.

Jae

Really interesting that a lot of people on GG think Poch has checked out mentally, some even speculate he could go to United mid-season if they get rid of Ole.

I think the Champions League defeat has clearly taken its toll on them mate. I think Poch knows deep down that he's taken this team as far as he can, especially now they are going to be restricted financially with the new stadium.

He's been there for years now and he hasn't won a carrot, he probably never will. Think he wants to win Silverware so like you say, he's checked out and waiting to for a reason jump ship.

Reactions: A_G

TornadoTed

Established Member
I just read that over the last 16 Premier League games Sp**s would be 17th in the table! They were woeful at the end of last season and haven't started well so we should get at them and compound their misery.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Something has definitely gone on behind the scenes at Sp**s, they don't seem to have the same cohesiveness team spirit.

Poch has openly admitted that the team is unsettled. They've got various players that wantaway such as Eriksen and Rose, players that are out of form like Alli, players like Aurier who are pissed off with lack of game time and there's also a rumour flying round of them scrapping amongst themselves on the training ground. Vertonghen has popped up over the past few days with a black eye.

I reckon Eriksen will be gone by the time we play them and they look sh1te without him.
Yeah that a guy like Rose is still there, and playing, is mad. He’s wanted out for two years now...

Reactions: Jae

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Starting to fear we will play 3 at the back in this one if Monreal is gone before the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom