• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What is your preferred midfield?

What three players would you prefer to start in midfield?

• Xhaka

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Torreira

Votes: 147 86.0%
  • Özil

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Guendouzi

Votes: 73 42.7%
  • Willock

Votes: 99 57.9%
  • Ceballos

Votes: 154 90.1%

• Total voters

Aevi

Hale End FC
We've got a few midfielders to choose from atm in Xhaka, Torreira, Özil, Guendouzi, Willock, and Ceballos.

Assuming we're picking three to play behind a front line of Auba, Laca, and Pepe, who are your preferred starters?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Özil
Willock Ceballos

Add genuine width provided by our wingbacks and a decent defensive signing in January, I think we will be in good shape for a top four assault.

goonerfamily

Ceballos Torreira Guendouzi. Willock can interchange too. Only play Xhaka if injury means we have to. Özil is irrelevant, retired when he signed his contract lol

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Willock Ceballos and Torreira with Guendouzi in rotation. Based on this (pre)season.

I'd like us to add a powerhouse midfielder who can shield the ball and win aerial and physical battles in midfield.

THIS! We need a physical big guy! Torreira is good but he isn't the big powerhouse, say someone like Partey beside him would be awesome with Ceballos in front and then Willock and Guen rotate and we get rid of Xhaka.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Flat 3 men midfield or upside down triangle is what I wanna see
Xhaka, Torreia, Dani

Torreira as cdm in both shielding/sweeping

Thorn between Willock and Dani for the third spot

I picked Dani because I felt Willock can more easily substitute any of the midfield trio in role

Top Bottom