• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League group stage draw | Friday 12:00 BST

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Anyone here who could get tickets for Frankfurt and doesn't want to go? It's just a 90 minute drive from where i live, but i have no Chance to get tickets.
Me as well! Both Liege and Frankfurt are roughly the same distance from me and would love to go to one or both games.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
There are easier groups in that we are playing teams from relatively major leagues. But I cannot see us get fewer than 13 points here.

Only shame is since there are no obvious whipping boys team selection may depend on the draw until we qualify. We all know how much importance Mr Emery attaches to this particular trophy.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I would like to go to Liege or Frankfurt for example since i live nearby Amsterdam but dont think tickets will be available then, still think the group might be tricky but we should take atleast 9 points at home with all respect.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Our fixtures after EL group stage matches - Villa(H), Bournemouth (H), Palace (H), Leicester (A), Norwich (A), City (H)

Hexagon9

I would like to go to Liege or Frankfurt for example since i live nearby Amsterdam but dont think tickets will be available then, still think the group might be tricky but we should take atleast 9 points at home with all respect.

At least 9 points at home?:trophy:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Matchday One

Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal
Thursday, September 19
Kick-off: 5.55pm (UK time)
To be played at Frankfurt Stadion

Matchday Two

Arsenal v Standard Liege
Thursday, October 3
Kick-off: 8pm (UK time)
To be played at Emirates Stadium

Matchday Three

Arsenal v Vitoria
Thursday, October 24
Kick Off: 8pm (UK time)

Match Day 4

Vitoria v Arsenal
Wednesday, November 6
Kick Off: 3:50pm (UK time)
To be played at Estádio D. Afonso Henriques

Match Day 5

Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt
Thursday, November 28
Kick Off: 8pm (UK time)

Match Day 6

Standard Liege v Arsenal
Thursday, December 12
Kick Off: 5.55pm (UK time)
To be played at Stade Maurice Dufrasne

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
What are the cons of finishing 2nd in the group? I think we should treat the whole group stage as a rest for the main men and just play youth/reserves, even against Frankfurt.

I don't really care about facing a slightly more difficult team in the first round of the knockout stages as they still arent great until it gets watered down.

Theres not a second group stage is there?

Ashybashy86

What are the cons of finishing 2nd in the group? I think we should treat the whole group stage as a rest for the main men and just play youth/reserves, even against Frankfurt.

I don't really care about facing a slightly more difficult team in the first round of the knockout stages as they still arent great until it gets watered down.

Theres not a second group stage is there?
I suppose we could get Sevilla who will likely top their group. One of Dortmund/Inter that will drop in? Not sure, but it's usually 'safer' to top the group.

Top Bottom