• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nacho Monreal: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Have read the manager wants to keep Monreal for Sunday. Paperwork in process, transfer can happen on Monday.
After that we face teams we should be able to outscore until the UTD away game 30th September. Maybe they expect Tierney and Bellerin to return around that time. With Holding returning we will switch to three at the back with Kola as wingback.

Iceman10

Established Member
After that we face teams we should be able to outscore until the UTD away game 30th September. Maybe they expect Tierney and Bellerin to return around that time. With Holding returning we will switch to three at the back with Kola as wingback.

Could be right. My instincts tell me we will try to get Kola to adjust to the formation we've gone with so far rather than changing it to fit him when he has to be played, but we will see.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bye bye Nacho. He's been a terrific servant but we're letting him go at the right time (well actually I suppose if Tierney was fit it'd be better but what can we do?)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This guy is a footballer’s footballer. A solid professional, consistent and workman like. Never complains, never blames anybody else and is rarely injured. Probably one of the first names on the team sheet for Wenger and Emery.

He’s been a great asset to the club and has worn the badge with pride. I’m going to miss him.

Kolasinac is half the left back so we should have kept Nacho to back up Tierney, who is an unknown as far a consistency and injury proneness is concerned.

But having said that, can understand him wanting to move. Wish him all the best.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This guy is a footballer’s footballer. A solid professional, consistent and workman like. Never complains, never blames anybody else and is rarely injured. Probably one of the first names on the team sheet for Wenger and Emery.

He’s been a great asset to the club and has worn the badge with pride. I’m going to miss him.

Kolasinac is half the left back so we should have kept him to back up Tierney, who is an unknown as far a consistency and injury proneness is concerned.

But having said that, can understand him wanting to move. Wish him all the best.

I'm really gonna miss him always being available on the left. Anytime our LW/CM had no one to pass to Monreal would always show up at the right time, such a intelligent player.

It's sad to me how underrated he was at Arsenal. There was a time where Arsenal fans would criticize him but guys like Ox would get a pass for 4/10 performances.

boyinneedofhumor

What I would say to Monreal:

1. Never doubted your effort and attitude, irrespective of results.
2. Hope for mutually beneficial scenarios (to you and not just the club alone).
3. Thanks for showing others that things can be conducted in a professional manner.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Sounds like horrendous deal we've agreed to

The buying team has demanded he cant play in nld because of potential injury while they're getting him for a measly £250k

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm really gonna miss him always being available on the left. Anytime our LW/CM had no one to pass to Monreal would always show up at the right time, such a intelligent player.

It's sad to me how underrated he was at Arsenal. There was a time where Arsenal fans would criticize him but guys like Ox would get a pass for 4/10 performances.
He wasn’t a flamboyant character though. The only time he struggled was when he was asked to fill in at CB. Totally different skills in my opinion and it never suited him.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Amazing player and servant for the club, left sided Sagna. Deserved move, just wished he had stayed for the NLD, we are left with a subpar replacement and this was the perfect farewell game.

Reminder that we got him and Cazorla for less than 30M, highway robbery that.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Looking at that tweet and don't know if I'm thinking of another goal but didn't he put us one up at old Trafford before Rooney equalised for them?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No idea how any fan can have such a weird dislike for this guy

Compare that farewell to koscielny :lol:

Best of luck to the nacho man
Nachooooo :( will mis you so much! Thanks for being such a great player, leader and pro for our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom