• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Guendouzi, Torrieira, AMN, Lacca, Ceballos and PEA all played well. Kola MOTM, he tortured Sanchez all game long.

Xhaka had his worst peformance in an Arsenal shirt.

Luiz and Sokratis poor positioning today is concerning.

Leno made two very poor parrys today one of them cost us a goal.

Pepe look skilful and tricky but always clueless when it came to make a decision with his final ball.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Has Leno saved a pen for us? I’m not so sure he has.

It’s not the fact he’s not saved one, he hasn’t looked close to saving one. Please, don’t be a Cech. Save a pen here and there.
He’s 0 for 9 in England, 14 for 56 in his career according to transfermarkt. Kane’s pretty much automatic from the spot though. No one was saving that pen either.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I'll answer it for you as you got the answer wrong. YOU DON'T KNOW!!!
Then keep dreaming... this team is going nowhere with Emery. Every game is the same, not idea, non system, Captain Xhaka not being dropped. But keep dreaming. Liverpool and City got the proper management, we don’t

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
For what it's worth tho, that midfield performance from Guendouzi is what should put Xhaka's ass on the bench after the international break, he shown more in 90mins than Xhaka can in a full season. Brilliant game from him, superb talent. Him Torreira, Willock, Ceballos, are all ahead of Xhaka for me.

That, and the fact that willock and ceballos are knocking on the door with serious potential should see him phased out. Once torreira gets up to speed, we should see him as the pivot

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Pathetic that we didn't win. We've given them two goals. Sokratis with the first, he should stay where he was and let Xhaka deal with the header. Xhaka with the second. What a complete tosser. I hope Barcelona have been watching and buy him.

Great game but ****. Two points missed. **** you Granit.

Swallow

I tell you what, if we did not have Don Raul, we would be playing with ****ing Banega at this club.
Don Raul did well in the summer transfer window, but all that would be in vain if he doesn't replace Mhky, Xhaka and Kola. Just upgrade those three and we have a squad on our hands.

Finesse

Is it only me ! What is Mkhitaryan doing here?
Emery this was predicted. Questions are being asked now and rightly so. The players are there to get the performance and results. If it’s not gelled yet then questions will be asked. His team needs to get their identity and it’s still not there yet.

To get the best out of our front 3 we can play a flat 3 midfield. One of Dani and Özil must play to find them. Today they had to create from nothing. Auba was quick to finish from Geundouzis pass. They need more of that.

Emery must define his midfield. Guendouzi was MOTM. If we build the midfield around Xhaka as Captain we would not finish top 4. Simple!!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Cause City win the league every year ya dunce. Their fans can be patient. After that loss to Liverpool, any other result today, but a win would have been a fail. This team has conceded 6 goals in three games!! Emery is simply not that good of a coach. His teams have always had poor defenses and the attack is not too stellar either. Xhaka, Kola, Mhki are just here to sabotage the team.
So because they win the league, that excuses Pep from any game they drop points in even when he was to blame? We should have won today but pinning it on Emery is stupid when the goals we conceded were so obviously clear individual mistakes and dominated the entire game. Exactly like city did in the first game week and City fans rightly don't blame Pep for that draw like I said.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don Raul did well in the summer transfer window, but all that would be in vain if he doesn't replace Mhky, Xhaka and Kola. Just upgrade those three and we have a squad on our hands.
Sokratis and David Luiz too. Saliba better be Van Dijk’s son otherwise we are ****ed next year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom